• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Zero Tolerance Policy

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

Hello everyone,

Well I don't know if this wasn't clear to most, but after betting a "complaint" from a user banned for posting underage pics in German Room I decided to post this and make it even clearer that ZoZo DOES NOT TOLERATE/CONDONES/ALLOWS this sort of thing on the site. And it doesn't matter if you come and apologize and say you won't post again, the very fact you have those kind of pics with you is already wrong. And of course you won't do it again because you will be banned again.

I hope this makes clear where ZoZo team and its users stand on this matter. And we will not rest till we get rid of all of you on the site.

Thank you for making this clear Gaia, :) However, you can only be there for part of the time. More admins / Mods are still needed so as to give more around the clock cover because the paedos just wait until you leave, and then come back.
We understand that real life gets in the way sometimes and that you do this work here as a volunteer. I assure you that your time spent in German chat is most appreciated, and more importantly, is making a big difference already.
So, come on Zeus, if you really want to keep the filth away from this site then you must make more more Mods or Admins from different time zones so as to cover these issues.

I understand that you are working on the new UI and hoping to find another way of stopping them but a more permanent solution is required in the meantime.
Many of the German users, are still reporting things to me in PMs because they still think I'm a Mod here, or can contact the other Admins, some of which I can, but they have their own lives as well, and cannot be online 24/7.
This site is still enjoyed by many but could still be much better if these kind of offenders are dealt with more quickly when they crawl out from under their rocks. If action is not taken you will continue to lose good people who would like to chat here.
:)

As an example of what happens when there are no Amins or Mods around I took it upon myself to record a list of Offenders who were on at these times (all with screenshots as evidence). This a list of both Pedos and Incest usernames and covers mainly German Chat plus also Sex Chat -Lolifan (Pedo), Yonger (Pedo), JasonSonMom (Incest), (Incestual hunk (Incest). This was just from a one hour time slot between 10.00 and 11.00 A.M. on 10/11/18. Quite possibly there were also others in the room (perhaps not posting though). Following on from this there were Exhi4Youn (Pedo), Geilauffamily95 (Incest) - posted same message 6 times within an hour, 21PrvDad3Kids (Possible Pedo & Incest), InzestT6 (Incest), Klaus54sehroffen (asking for under 16 to e-mail with adress) (Pedo), Kgeil (Pedo), GrenzGaenger (Pedo), Daddyo in both GC and SC (pedo),

Last edited:
Another thing that might also help to catch these people is going back to giving admins the ability to be invisible to users so they are never sure when an admin is present as we used to have, this will certainly deter a lot of them who only post when they see no admins online.

I totally agree BBug, although I'm not sure how easy that would be able to do. However, I suppose they could have a second registered account, using a different name and have the same access to the control features which would allow them to use their powers still.
Anyway, continuing on from yesterday lets see who the offenders are today ... Karstenb (Pedo), PapaToch50 (Incest), DickerKleinSchwanz46 (Incest), Lolifan (Pedo), Daddyo (Pedo), ProInzest (Incest), Analbohrer (Pedo), Sperma Auf Sis (Incest), Vaterfantasie666 (Pedo), Inzest (Incest), Dicker (Pedo), JasonSonMum (Incest), BiIncestMom (Incest), Talk Dirty (Indian language in SC despite two warnings),

Last edited:
And today :- Karstenb (Pedo), Kgeil (Pedo), Famfundad (incest), lots of users who type just one letter (weirdos), Klaus54sehr... (Pedo), Meandmoms (Incest), Like Young (Pedo?), Daddyo (Pedo), Pervers (Incest), Wichsher (Pedo), Berlin Wichsgeil (Pedo),

13/11/18 :- Husomale (beastiality), Pervers (Incest), Klaus54sehr... (Pedo), PervertHorny (Pedo), Steffen (Pedo), Geilauffamily95 (Incest), JasonSonMum (incest), Star1 (Pedo), Lolifan (Pedo),
14/11/18 :- from 08.00 :- Lolifan (Pedo), Star1 (Pedo), Karstenb (Pedo & Incest), Love Young (Pedo), Klaus54sehr... (Pedo), Flirt 1 (Pedo), Incest being discussed, not a single complaint, Husomale (Beastiality), Lolifan again (Pedo), DurtyDad (Pedo), JasonSonMum (Incest), InzFamdeutsch (Incest), Geilaufamily95 (Incest), Hrnybiddy (Incest),