• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your favourite teacher in school life and favourite subjects?

My favourite subject is Tamil and history craze about these two subjects but I hated subject is maths..but now I have to cope up with maths and English for my exams..life teaches u lesson that u can temporarily escape from the fear but u can't escape permanently till u master that.

My favourite subject was biology

But my favourite teacher was my maths teacher (from 9th to 10th, maybe from 8th).
He was an inspiration for me, a very calm and patient person.

I was not good at math because when I was in 4th standard, I was late for class so I missed the procedure to do a sum. The teacher gave us a sum and I did it wrong. The next thing I remember she was hitting me badly. I cried and I cried a lot. (I was a top student but after that, due to maths I was not top anymore).

From that moment maths was my enemy, an enemy I was very scared of. I used to do well in other subjects but in maths, I used to get pass marks, there were times I cheated just to get a pass mark. That all changed in my 10th standard. Because in 10th standard all teachers will go like "you have to bring the first rank for our school". So some teachers identified I had potential and the only thing that was stopping me was math. I didn't even know how to do LCM, didn't know how to solve equations and I used to struggle with divisions too (that might sound funny but I was really scared of math).

So he helped me with maths, I used to visit his house after school. He started with basics and taught me hard topics in just 2 months. It helped me a lot. Next thing I knew I topped my school.

And the worst thing is he is no more. And I was the last person to meet him in person from my batch just a few months before the incident.
Biology and I don't remember the name of the faculty she was with us for a year and the she left our school. I believe it was Sharmila.