• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your favourite teacher in school life and favourite subjects?

Surviving and Thriving in the AP_ Chemistry Curriculum.jpeg
For me, what made Chemistry so interesting was how matter can change forms and become something else entirely. Everything from combustion involving rapid oxidation, nitrogen fixation in plants, Lithium-water reactions, and how different molecules take on different properties was fascinating to me. Even mirror-images of molecules called enantiomers can widely differ from their counterparts which. Protein synthesis and how complex molecular interactions give the illusion of life in small systems is neat.

Chemistry is the study of how matter interacts with itself. Also realizing how exactly chemistry is keeping you alive was also cool to learn about.❤️

Biology is the study of life and living beings. It is such a fascinating subject . It reminds you that you are a tiny molecule in this huge compound that we call Earth .
how does the digestive system of rats work? are there flying fishes and mermaids? what does ADHD(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) mean? why do females have mood swings?( due to PMS). Learning new , interesting and varied information is what makes me love Biology .
It also helps us understand our own body systems and how things go about in the environment. It basically makes one realise the greatness of god . How amazingly complex are the chemical processes in photosynthesis( at least to me) and how precisely everything happens in our bodies to keep us alive . Did you ever think of how the food gets digested in your stomach( I bet you have! ….but do you know the minute details?), Did you ever wonder about the Ozone hole (and its ever widening size?)………………………..All these thoughts keep raging in my mind and make me super curious !!! .
I love Biology because it helps me understand myself and my surroundings better and also because its such a dope subject!!! . ………….( I also love it cause I top in Bio every time) …..

Most importantly you must love Biology as it helps you in living your life to the fullest!!❤️

8b10e230-d707-46c7-b539-71666587ee66.png

Mrs. Shabina Anjum My organic chemistry teacher !!

She is very kind and very sweet.
I can share my personal feelings with her.

You know, sometimes situations arise when we are not in a position to talk with our parents even, about what we are feeling(specifically, the adolescence cycle). That’s the time when we start feeling depressed.

But she was the one who showed me the right way and cared for me like her own child. She always said that if she could, she might adopt me.
I feel some sort of connection with her and this couldn’t be expressed in words,

She’s my second mom.

Lobe you ma’am.❤️

View attachment 76588
For me, what made Chemistry so interesting was how matter can change forms and become something else entirely. Everything from combustion involving rapid oxidation, nitrogen fixation in plants, Lithium-water reactions, and how different molecules take on different properties was fascinating to me. Even mirror-images of molecules called enantiomers can widely differ from their counterparts which. Protein synthesis and how complex molecular interactions give the illusion of life in small systems is neat.

Chemistry is the study of how matter interacts with itself. Also realizing how exactly chemistry is keeping you alive was also cool to learn about.❤️
Even my fav subject is chemistry. :cool1:

Mrs. Shabina Anjum My organic chemistry teacher !!

She is very kind and very sweet.
I can share my personal feelings with her.

You know, sometimes situations arise when we are not in a position to talk with our parents even, about what we are feeling(specifically, the adolescence cycle). That’s the time when we start feeling depressed.

But she was the one who showed me the right way and cared for me like her own child. She always said that if she could, she might adopt me.
I feel some sort of connection with her and this couldn’t be expressed in words,

She’s my second mom.

Lobe you ma’am.❤️
That's types bond with my maths teacher