• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You Deserve Your Peace!!!

You are fine one moment, and the next moment slaps you into sadness. Sometimes, you notice that change. And sometimes, you don't even notice when it hit you. That's what happens when we carry a burden of thoughts. We all live with a grave in our hearts, a grave that we have built for ourselves with the baggage of thoughts. We think, we think, and we think more until we have created a monster in our head. And then, we just keep feeding that monster to keep tormenting us. I know you too have done this. I know you too have suffered those mood swings that sometimes become too big to be called just mood swings. We run away from our problems. But in loneliness, we let out brain go into that dark zone of "what if ..." And from there, we just keep drowning deeper and deeper into the mess. We go from a simple problem to "I can't live anymore," within a few hours of overthinking. It's a serious issue. It affects your peace. It can lead you into depression. At the very least, it will make you sad, from time to time.

So what's the solution? Don't hide. Stop hiding from your problems and mistakes. Come out and embrace reality. Even if the truth hurts you, go and hug it. Take that slap. Feel that punch. But get real and get brave. Accept that you have made a mistake. Accept that you have failed. Accept that you have hurt someone. Accept that you have let yourself down. Accept that you could have done better. Accept that you were living in denial. The only way out of overthinking is to think about what scares you. And then, you need to face that scary monster. You can not live your whole life with this burden. You have to scream it out and challenge that I will handle whatever comes and whenever it comes. I will not hide. I will not shiver. I will not lie. I will gather all my courage and I will fight. I will fight because I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be free. I deserve to have no fear, no baggage in my heart. And I deserve my peace.
Very nice

You are fine one moment, and the next moment slaps you into sadness. Sometimes, you notice that change. And sometimes, you don't even notice when it hit you. That's what happens when we carry a burden of thoughts. We all live with a grave in our hearts, a grave that we have built for ourselves with the baggage of thoughts. We think, we think, and we think more until we have created a monster in our head. And then, we just keep feeding that monster to keep tormenting us. I know you too have done this. I know you too have suffered those mood swings that sometimes become too big to be called just mood swings. We run away from our problems. But in loneliness, we let out brain go into that dark zone of "what if ..." And from there, we just keep drowning deeper and deeper into the mess. We go from a simple problem to "I can't live anymore," within a few hours of overthinking. It's a serious issue. It affects your peace. It can lead you into depression. At the very least, it will make you sad, from time to time.

So what's the solution? Don't hide. Stop hiding from your problems and mistakes. Come out and embrace reality. Even if the truth hurts you, go and hug it. Take that slap. Feel that punch. But get real and get brave. Accept that you have made a mistake. Accept that you have failed. Accept that you have hurt someone. Accept that you have let yourself down. Accept that you could have done better. Accept that you were living in denial. The only way out of overthinking is to think about what scares you. And then, you need to face that scary monster. You can not live your whole life with this burden. You have to scream it out and challenge that I will handle whatever comes and whenever it comes. I will not hide. I will not shiver. I will not lie. I will gather all my courage and I will fight. I will fight because I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be free. I deserve to have no fear, no baggage in my heart. And I deserve my peace.
:clapping::heart1: you just blowed the things running in every devil's mind...

"Even if the truth hurts you, go and hug it. Take that slap. Feel that punch. But get real and get brave"

Source:
Great Post true

They made you cry ceaseless tears over your pillow. They destroyed your life and dreams. They distorted the innocent child in you. They disappointed you over and over again. They made you doubt yourself and your worth. They made mistrust people. They robbed you of your peace and happiness. Now, your soul is brimmed with anger and grudges. You feel a constant urge to get your revenge, but deep down you know that the best thing you can do is to forgive and move on.

Forgive them, not because they deserve it, but because you deserve peace.

You deserve to move forward in life. Your life is limited; there are only so many tomorrows. You cannot live your best life today if you let your past hold you back. You cannot move forward without letting go of the blocks that are keeping you stuck. You can’t enjoy the present moment and be happy if your spirits are filled with negative energy and anger.

Last edited:
They made you cry ceaseless tears over your pillow. They destroyed your life and dreams. They distorted the innocent child in you. They disappointed you over and over again. They made you doubt yourself and your worth. They made mistrust people. They robbed you of your peace and happiness. Now, your soul is brimmed with anger and grudges. You feel a constant urge to get your revenge, but deep down you know that the best thing you can do is to forgive and move on.

Forgive them, not because they deserve it, but because you deserve peace.

You deserve to move forward in life. Your life is limited; there are only so many tomorrows. You cannot live your best life today if you let your past hold you back. You cannot move forward without letting go of the blocks that are keeping you stuck. You can’t enjoy the present moment and be happy if your spirits are filled with negative energy and anger.
:clapping::Like:yeahhh!!..true