• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

You Deserve Your Peace!!!

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
You are fine one moment, and the next moment slaps you into sadness. Sometimes, you notice that change. And sometimes, you don't even notice when it hit you. That's what happens when we carry a burden of thoughts. We all live with a grave in our hearts, a grave that we have built for ourselves with the baggage of thoughts. We think, we think, and we think more until we have created a monster in our head. And then, we just keep feeding that monster to keep tormenting us. I know you too have done this. I know you too have suffered those mood swings that sometimes become too big to be called just mood swings. We run away from our problems. But in loneliness, we let out brain go into that dark zone of "what if ..." And from there, we just keep drowning deeper and deeper into the mess. We go from a simple problem to "I can't live anymore," within a few hours of overthinking. It's a serious issue. It affects your peace. It can lead you into depression. At the very least, it will make you sad, from time to time.

So what's the solution? Don't hide. Stop hiding from your problems and mistakes. Come out and embrace reality. Even if the truth hurts you, go and hug it. Take that slap. Feel that punch. But get real and get brave. Accept that you have made a mistake. Accept that you have failed. Accept that you have hurt someone. Accept that you have let yourself down. Accept that you could have done better. Accept that you were living in denial. The only way out of overthinking is to think about what scares you. And then, you need to face that scary monster. You can not live your whole life with this burden. You have to scream it out and challenge that I will handle whatever comes and whenever it comes. I will not hide. I will not shiver. I will not lie. I will gather all my courage and I will fight. I will fight because I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be free. I deserve to have no fear, no baggage in my heart. And I deserve my peace.

Source:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are fine one moment, and the next moment slaps you into sadness. Sometimes, you notice that change. And sometimes, you don't even notice when it hit you. That's what happens when we carry a burden of thoughts. We all live with a grave in our hearts, a grave that we have built for ourselves with the baggage of thoughts. We think, we think, and we think more until we have created a monster in our head. And then, we just keep feeding that monster to keep tormenting us. I know you too have done this. I know you too have suffered those mood swings that sometimes become too big to be called just mood swings. We run away from our problems. But in loneliness, we let out brain go into that dark zone of "what if ..." And from there, we just keep drowning deeper and deeper into the mess. We go from a simple problem to "I can't live anymore," within a few hours of overthinking. It's a serious issue. It affects your peace. It can lead you into depression. At the very least, it will make you sad, from time to time.

So what's the solution? Don't hide. Stop hiding from your problems and mistakes. Come out and embrace reality. Even if the truth hurts you, go and hug it. Take that slap. Feel that punch. But get real and get brave. Accept that you have made a mistake. Accept that you have failed. Accept that you have hurt someone. Accept that you have let yourself down. Accept that you could have done better. Accept that you were living in denial. The only way out of overthinking is to think about what scares you. And then, you need to face that scary monster. You can not live your whole life with this burden. You have to scream it out and challenge that I will handle whatever comes and whenever it comes. I will not hide. I will not shiver. I will not lie. I will gather all my courage and I will fight. I will fight because I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be free. I deserve to have no fear, no baggage in my heart. And I deserve my peace.
Enjoy every phase chote bache

:heart1: you know me very well brother I love u always whenever u need me call me❤
Everyone have burden your brother also have. some I control,some time i am not,, but at the end what u got that's is important things.
I never run away from problems
I solves lots of problems of my friends and family relatives too, but when it's come on me i tell all my things very clearly but, I never get exact solution of my problem.
Sometime I need someone to talk but i dont have time, and when I got time then someone is not available there,
I like all things very clear cut.

Last edited:

Tera bhai hai tension na le kabhi yaha na milu to call karnaa sale kota me aatank machayenge dono milke :p:holiday:

Very well said..just loved the post!!

Eeee oea

:heart1: you know me very well brother I love u always whenever u need me call me❤
Everyone have burden your brother also have. some I control,some time i am not,, but at the end what u got that's is important things.
I never run away from problems
I solves lots of problems of my friends and family relatives too, but when it's come on me i tell all my things very clearly but, I never get exact solution of my problem.
Sometime I need someone to talk but i dont have time, and when I got time then someone is not available there,
I like all things very clear cut.
tension nhi lene ka...m hu naa
tera bhai sb thik kr degaa :cool1:
thora waqt ki kami bhi ..baaki waqt or dour apna hoga

I know i have already replied to this post...but couldn't stop myself to read again and again..for a second i thought "ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME" ?!

We don't know each other but i can relate to each and every word...Thanks for this post!!

Deserve my peace ❤️

abey ghanta atank machaega abhi tak @ABHIMANYU atank machane ke liye mila toh nahi mere se ab kya pata 6 ghante baad bday hai tab hi mille
btw @SACHIN salle mereko mat bhulna atank machane mai apun bhi shamil hai
Haa jarur yaara sachin k aatank me sabko bina invitation aajana hota hai,, hame pabandi rakhne ka soukh nhi sab samil ho sakte hai
BTw Happy Birthday In advance bro❤
tuje meri khusiaa sari mil jaye tere Sare problem mere ho❤

Haa jarur yaara sachin k aatank me sabko bina invitation aajana hota hai,, hame pabandi rakhne ka soukh nhi sab samil ho sakte hai
BTw Happy Birthday In advance bro❤
tuje meri khusiaa sari mil jaye tere Sare problem mere ho❤
marunga khich ke 2 jhapad itne problems hai aur kitte lega idiot

I know i have already replied to this post...but couldn't stop myself to read again and again..for a second i thought "ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME" ?!

We don't know each other but i can relate to each and every word...Thanks for this post!!

Deserve my peace ❤️
:heart1::hearteyes:aww.....this is something more satisfying.
there isn't any barrier of replying :blessing:
just stay happy girl...A TIGHT VIRTUAL HUG!!