You know how to give reasons![]()
Read my new post and then obviously you will tell that I am good in giving reasons. As I told you before, your message only gave me the thought to put that post.

You know how to give reasons![]()

It’s rare to see thoughts transformed into such breathtaking art. Beautifully written...


WelcomeThank You...
![]()
Read my new post and then obviously you will tell that I am good in giving reasons. As I told you before, your message only gave me the thought to put that post.
![]()
Glad to hear that, ah ah![]()

I really love making you smile every time with my little honey coated words.
![]()
I used to smile much more at real, unfiltered words.
Ohh... Actually I was planning to add sugar as well along with honey to my words. Now u saved my money. Am happy to continue with unfiltered words then...![]()
Unspoken love resting on the edge of a pen has a way of deeply touching the heart..
If you are the one quietly waiting to become the ink at the tip of my pen, how can I ever give my words another face? Every time I sit down to write, somehow, you find your way into my thoughts. I may begin with a simple word, a small feeling, or just a blank page, but somewhere between the first line and the last, it always becomes you.
So, if you ever feel that the words I write are meant only for you, I cannot really correct you. Maybe your heart already knows what my words are trying to say. Maybe every line carries a little piece of what I feel for you, even when I never mention your name.
Because some people don't need to be named in our words. They simply become the reason those words exist. And for me, you will always be the one my words find their way back to.
.
View attachment 433229
You already added Honey coated words, so from now on, I won’t even smile at your unfiltered words![]()

Unspoken love resting on the edge of a pen has a way of deeply touching the heart.