• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Y is it so.!

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
I always Wonder Y Human Brain s not sstabl.
Wen v get good, v starve for Bad...
And Wen v get Bad, V starve for Good..

I hav been to cold places and really wanted to get outta tat place and see some Sun Light.
And now am here and starving to have a bit Foggy or Snowfall here.. Lol :Cwl:

Not only in Climates..
Bt also, wen i get a person who s always thr for us to b a support, v look out for someone else in name of sharing and refreshment..
And v r refreshing v keep talking abt tat one person who s thr for us al the tym.. Tis seems to b attention seeking still tats true..

Human Brain, is a Mystery than anythng else Gawwd.. It would've been better, v hav a Chip instead of tis brain.. So tat v can do programming after the particular job s done.. Lol:facepalm:

Nothng much, am bored and So wrote tis.. Read and Die hei..:rock:

Why human mind is not stable?

Survival! Evolution!

But that's how it is. The point is how it wanders. It goes in two directions. Into the past and towards the future. Past regrets and future fears, so to say. When it remains in the present it may be called stable.

Our endeavour is to keep it focussed in the present and the life must go on. It will be rewarding indeed.

Here I'll use the words of one of the great theoretical physicists of our time - Michio kaku's than my amateur brain's to explain the fantabulous work of Sigmund Freud who is the father of psychoanalysis.

On his predictions about the unconscious mind Freud said . . .
" There is this Ego the Id and the Super Ego. We are in a constant battle with our Desires and our conscience. "

Screenshot_20211005-200818_Chrome.jpg

And he adds . . .

" When you see a chocolate cake you can see the signals from these three parts of the brain goes back and forth. Because you are constantly debating the pleasure of eating a chocolate cake Vs How fate you are gonna become. "