• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wrong persons with badge

Instigating fight commenting abrupt poking mods talking nasty etc. You will get muted who so ever you are
WE don't give badges to anyone else most users would had badges
*Mods knows there duty*
I know , but in bengali room there is sm prsn vip, who is hardly known to the regular chatters or old chatters .... Almost every one ignored them . Then why some badges belongs to them is it right decision ? Room mods should know each ids, behaviour of the room , wall followup

All mods r not same ! And also all rooms r not same in behaviour

I know , but in bengali room there is sm prsn vip, who is hardly known to the regular chatters or old chatters .... Almost every one ignored them . Then why some badges belongs to them is it right decision ? Room mods should know each ids, behaviour of the room , wall followup

Vip badges creteria is different
And admins knows better to whom they alot vip badge

3 year user just now registered forum it seems lolz. Pepole know whom to give what enjoy your chat.

One more thing you are complaining actually what one of user who got muted or you wanna say a VIP I'd is not interacting with all of u ?