• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wrong persons with badge

Jab tumhare ghar main koi bakchodi karta hain to kya karna chaiye baro ko respect nehi karta , wall ko jo tikaye rakhta hain usse vi mute marta hain to kya karna chaiye vai
Buddy can u write ur comments in Eng, as this is common room n every one has to understand what's the issue...

Coming to badges u r talking, mods or admins check out der history n then they take action...
If u have anything to say come up with ss so that we will understand exact things...

Buddy can u write ur comments in Eng, as this is common room n every one has to understand what's the issue...

Coming to badges u r talking, mods or admins check out der history n then they take action...
If u have anything to say come up with ss so that we will understand exact things...
I couldn't take screenshots on my mobile wht i can do:cry1:

Jab tumhare ghar main koi bakchodi karta hain to kya karna chaiye baro ko respect nehi karta , wall ko jo tikaye rakhta hain usse vi mute marta hain to kya karna chaiye vai
I understood what you were in, anyway respected persons will take care of that
And please try to comment in English, and follow the forum rules

Still now, i dont get who is the complaint against is it mentioned anywhere or am i missing that part. Give clear tag who is doing what, then only we can take action.should we dream what is happening without any evidence.
That id , with ss reply is ruining bengali room . U dont have to belive me now , just follow the room for some days... U will understand the the reason behind

I think the complaint has been posted against me.
These are the regular abuser group I had to give notice and mute as a room mod.
Whome u r pointing of being abuser, those are the ppl behind of bengali room being alive . The bengali room was erased earlier , we protested against it.
And the so called abusers are well known in bengali room than u ...

I think the complaint has been posted against me.
These are the regular abuser group I had to give notice and mute as a room mod.
U dont know the meaning of friendship. some frequent mssg on wall doesn't proof of being abuser.
No one complaints, caus the so called abuser id is well known to bengali room, and lovable prsn

U dont know the meaning of friendship. some frequent mssg on wall doesn't proof of being abuser.
No one complaints, caus the so called abuser id is well known to bengali room, and lovable prsn
May I know whose that well known person of Bengali room