• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wont let me log into chat room?

I use the proper ID and the proper password but it says I need to verify my email??
Did u not verify your email I'd when you first created the I'd? You should have done that anyways no regrets @Administrator should be able to help. Do taghim

I have been using the chat room for months I am just trying to log in again after being away for a few days plus it doesn't give me any path to verify my email??

I have been using the chat room for months I am just trying to log in again after being away for a few days plus it doesn't give me any path to verify my email??
Mind sharing more information regarding your issue. In which chat room are you trying to login and send me your username and register email id to my PM.

Might be you have forgot your password julie