• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

with whom u talked first in zozo

:think:wow, this was 12yrs ago. Back in the flashchat era. I'd have to say the first person I spoke to was the very first Super Admin Tinkx. Boy, that was one crazy bitch. :giggle:

:think:wow, this was 12yrs ago. Back in the flashchat era. I'd have to say the first person I spoke to was the very first Super Admin Tinkx. Boy, that was one crazy bitch. :giggle:
I remember, once u banned me :giggle: ,I think it was bcoz of some misunderstanding..

I remember, once u banned me :giggle: ,I think it was bcoz of some misunderstanding..
and if I did ban you? there was a reason, I never ban on a whim. Of course it must have been awhile also since I really dont recall this name you're using now. :think1:

and if I did ban you? there was a reason, I never ban on a whim. Of course it must have been awhile also since I really dont recall this name you're using now. :think1:
I remember i think ,it might have been a misunderstanding about something back when imagination was here back on Flash