• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Wishing my sweetie a happy birthday !

View attachment 210625
Happy Birthday Sister
Have a wonderful Happy Birthday. You are so special to me that I wish that your every single day becomes special like today.

Sending you Smiles For every moment of your Special Day. Have a wonderful Time anda Very Happy Birthday!"

Happy Birthday!"View attachment 210624May your relationship always remain like this. Jnam din ki bohot bohot dherr sari subhkamna ... aj sara badla lel lena gangster se hehe
Thnku so much my lovely siso u r the best one❤️❤️love u ummha

THNKU SO MUCH MY LOVE FOR LOVELY WISHES :heart1:koi trust kre ki nhi kare meri dil janti hai tum mere lie kya jo kitna pyar care krte ho .. ham ldte h jidd krti hu bohot phir tumne muje apne pyar se smbhal krks rkha h thnku my love. Thank you my love and the strongest point of my life. It doesn't matter how many times u hurt me, I just know how much you love me:hearteyes:
I am always with you through thick and thin.❤️. I'm best because u r with me thnku bubu View attachment 210843
Love you sweetie

Happy Birthda
View attachment 210625
Happy Birthday Sister
Have a wonderful Happy Birthday. You are so special to me that I wish that your every single day becomes special like today.

Sending you Smiles For every moment of your Special Day. Have a wonderful Time anda Very Happy Birthday!"

Happy Birthday!"View attachment 210624May your relationship always remain like this. Jnam din ki bohot bohot dherr sari subhkamna ... aj sara badla lel lena gangster se hehe
HAPPI BIRTHDAY CROWN❤️

THNKU SO MUCH MY LOVE FOR LOVELY WISHES :heart1:koi trust kre ki nhi kare meri dil janti hai tum mere lie kya jo kitna pyar care krte ho .. ham ldte h jidd krti hu bohot phir tumne muje apne pyar se smbhal krks rkha h thnku my love. Thank you my love and the strongest point of my life. It doesn't matter how many times u hurt me, I just know how much you love me:hearteyes:
I am always with you through thick and thin.❤️. I'm best because u r with me thnku bubu View attachment 210843
Happy Birthday sisso :heart1: have a happy and healthy life ahead tc

Happy birthday to my beautiful and sexy hottiee ,cutie , girlfriend! I can understand why some people don’t believe me when I say that you’re my girlfriend because in truth, sometimes I can’t believe it either! hehe Happy birthday to the smartest woman I know. After all, you know a good thing when you see it: me! As your boyfriend, it’s my duty to keep all your secrets under wraps so I’ll make sure I add your age to the ever-growing list! God blessed me beyond measure when he brought you into my life my jaan I have hurt you hundreds of times, but you never left me. You always kept me yours with your innocence...your love....your loyalty... your cuteness... your love... my jaan mwaahhh Love you " Tumhare jaisi koi nhi "
Wishing the woman who brings out the best in me , a fantastic birthday baby :heart1: View attachment 210509
WISHING YOU A DAY FILLED WITH SMILES & LAUGHTER...... WISHING YOU A DAY AS SPECIAL AS YOU.
!! ★ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ★ !! @CROWN
:fest:

Love you sweeti
WISHING YOU A DAY FILLED WITH SMILES & LAUGHTER...... WISHING YOU A DAY AS SPECIAL AS YOU.
!! ★ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ★ !! @CROWN
:fest:
Thankyou thankyou