• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why ?

Mr doremon as you want pro badge I m asking u why u need it
When I got moderator badge I dint ask for it when administrator felt he gave it to me
Now kindly reply my question
Yeah that’s fine,admin give Moderator badge for you because ur eligible for it . same reason for me, I’m eligible for pro so im requesting for it . @Beryl One different between us , I’m asking but ur not u (I’m eligible for that’s the reason) . i'm already discussed about pro badge with mod in pvt .. then why are u tag me if u want ask me any questions pvt me .

Last edited:
When u r not running for pro n u got the ans from admin then its over...
Ur post or comment made us to ask we not simply sitting here to waste our time asking u que buddy...
Teaching things is good bcoz others users will also comes to know what exactly is happening here so u chill buddy...maya is always in chill mood...haha
Yeah I know u buddy, ur cute ,ur Always Cool, ur beautiful

Yeah that’s fine,admin give Moderator badge for you because ur eligible for it . same reason for me, I’m eligible for pro so im requesting for it . @Beryl One different between us , I’m asking but ur not u (I’m eligible for that’s the reason) . i'm already discussed about pro badge with mod in pvt .. then why are u tag me if u want ask me any questions pvt me .
If you would have been eligible you would have got it uptill now
Buttering other mods won't make u eligible for pro

Then have fun stop running behind getting pro badge when ur eligible u will get it...dont just flood the forum n ask for pro...
Earn it instead of asking it...(i can say it in other way to the asking word) but I do respect the users n there concerns am saying in normal way
I got the word I got the word :Cwl:

First of all why they are introduce badge !!! ask yourself then you got the answer yourslef.

there is no one trying it to get girls attention.

What rules says when you are reaching points you will get badges everyone is trying to get first rank right that's why we are trying to get points not pro badge try to understand that.

And like this discussion will take us to disappointment so that I personally not interested to entered forum.

Some guys think that if they pro badge means.... Girls may pay attention to them .... But guys don't flood to get reaction .... Make a thread intresting and attractive tooo
Yeah some users feel the same that they will get attention from the girls as the names of Pro users appear on the top of the user list
Is it... ! If thats right ..
Why do wants to be a Pro member.. !
Shall we expect valid reason from you guys...?
Are u ready to leave you pro.. ! For educating them ....

Is it... ! If thats right ..
Why do wants to be a Pro member.. !
Shall we expect valid reason from you guys...?
Are u ready to leave you pro.. ! For educating them ....
I am ready to leave PRO badge it's not a big deal to me, this is just a virtual world.

By the way I am not here to educate anyone and some users here in chat no way, it's not my cup of tea

Already taken pro badge around 1 week i think so due to a issue like this

I am ready to leave PRO badge it's not a big deal to me, this is just a virtual world.

By the way I am not here to educate anyone and some users here in chat no way, it's not my cup of tea
I think you got Pro badge by overruled. I mean Before 1 year.....
May be that's the reason... U did not have respect on what u got...
You can tell to administrator to revoke it, If it's not big deal to you ....
DOn't give such statements about someones opinions and feelings. Respect all..
@Dhuruv you too..

Last edited:
I saw this thread from the first day itself but didnt felt to comment anything on this,

but now...

I think i should share my opinion too

PRO, thats not just a badge, for just having some colour fonts and all, in other terms its not only an authentication for using colour pencil..

Actually its an award given for the ryt users, and they proved to be nice and good amoung the male chatters(hope am right in this thing)
There is a difference between a VIP badge and PRO badge, sorry girls am not degrading your badge but VIP badge is only a thing given to them as they are verified females..
But PRO badge is not been given as easy as a VIP badge, PRO badge have to be earned, by being nice and good in chat and also in forum, (hope most of all knows the criterias)

so having a PRO badge is definitely a pride to male users.

and it doesn't meant that they are flooded with PMs from girls.. :Cwl:

most of the tyms pro are simply sitting at chat and watching the wall, (lol am telling my experience, idk maybe other pros also having same situation or not)

I think you got Pro badge by overruled. I mean Before 1 year.....
May be that's the reason... U did not have respect on what u got...
You can tell to administrator to revoke it, If it's not big deal to you ....
DOn't give such statements about someones opinions and feelings. Respect all..
@Dhuruv you too..
Do not provoke and mind your business that is good for you and all. What I said is that some users now are wanting to have Pro badge so that they can be on top and get attention of the girls

They awarded me Pro badge as they felt it so and I did not insulted it. Show me the proofs when did I talked bad about Pro badge, do not make such false statements

It is better for you to talk sensibly from next time and don't create issues, you are senior member and behave like that and keep your respect.

When did I talk bad about Pro badge and hurted the feelings of others, I did not hurt anyone feelings here , you came out of nowhere and creating issues here, keep calm and mind your business. It's better for you

Last edited:
Do not provoke and mind your business that is good for you and all. What I said is that some users now are wanting to have Pro badge so that they can be on top and get attention of the girls.

It is better fot to talk sensibly from next time and don't create issues, you are senior member and behave like that and keep your respect.

When did I talk bad about Pro badge and hurted the feelings of other, I I did not hurt anyone feelings here , you came out of nowhere and creating issues here, keep calm and mind your business. It's better for you
Hhahaha...

By talking about the new users the old ones are fighting its bad pro is a privilage from zozo its not easy to get a pro. First time in zozo while z gives me pro all pepole jealous of me. Yes it happens and and even someday so jealous of mods and admin too what about that let me here it