• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why ?

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
My question is to all those who wants a pro badge
why do you want a probadge please provide your genuine reason

I would like to request other users to kindly tag those users who needs a pro badge

Thnx

Note : Reply In English please

I still don't understand y the big rush patience will bear fruits

Same question. . Why why why ??? What privilage are you guys getting with this pro badge. Just imagine, if everyone's getting a pro Badge and the site will look like a bunch of coloured chickenss. . Lol. Btw my request for them is not to flood the forum with posts just to get the points

Some guys think that if they pro badge means.... Girls may pay attention to them .... But guys don't flood to get reaction .... Make a thread intresting and attractive tooo

Yeah some users feel the same that they will get attention from the girls as the names of Pro users appear on the top of the user list

@Beryl i want to ask u something , i don't Know Why you are Asking this Question but I want to say One thing , why you have staff member badge then giveit to me ,if im asking like this,whats ur reaction. Thats my genuine reason Maaaaaam . Because I’m already got 63 trophies

Last edited:
@Beryl i want to ask u something , i don't Know Why you are Asking this Question but I want to say One thing , why you have staff member badge then giveit to me ,if im asking like this,whats ur reaction. Thats my genuine reason Maaaaaam . Because I’m already got 63 trophies
Getting only points is not considered but u need to be well know among the users...
Ur behavior with users in chat, spending time period of minimum one Yr in zozo platform...

im came here only for fun chat with beautiful Tamil girls @Nilaani @Divi Doll @Sherin97 @Vanadhi not only for pro batch
Then have fun stop running behind getting pro badge when ur eligible u will get it...dont just flood the forum n ask for pro...
Earn it instead of asking it...(i can say it in other way to the asking word) but I do respect the users n there concerns am saying in normal way

Then ur Asking my room members About me …..
No your Chat room Admins and Moderators will keep a eye on you and also the other popular users in your room will also have a eye on you like VIP users, Lady Bug users and Pro chat users

Mr doremon as you want pro badge I m asking u why u need it
When I got moderator badge I dint ask for it when administrator felt he gave it to me
Now kindly reply my question

Then have fun stop running behind getting pro badge when ur eligible u will get it...dont just flood the forum n ask for pro...
Earn it instead of asking it...(i can say it in other way to the asking word) but I do respect the users n there concerns am saying in normal way
who said i'm running for pro , 2 days before im asking pro badge but he said wait i will watch and give it to you. thatsall .then why are you guys asking lotz of questions and why teach me like a child. @AmoRoUs ❤️ cool buddy

who said i'm running for pro , 2 days before im asking pro badge but he said wait i will watch and give it to you. thatsall .then why are you guys asking lotz of questions and why teach me like a child. @AmoRoUs ❤️ cool buddy
When u r not running for pro n u got the ans from admin then its over...
Ur post or comment made us to ask we not simply sitting here to waste our time asking u que buddy...
Teaching things is good bcoz others users will also comes to know what exactly is happening here so u chill buddy...maya is always in chill mood...haha