• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why Writing teen on zozo's chat site is ban ?

I was wondering why writing teen on the chat site is banned by the system. Eighteen and nineteen are both teens but also eligible to use the site.

Anyone who knows this answer?

I think the system likely employs an automated filter to protect minors, and it may be set to block terms associated with age ranges that commonly include individuals below 18.

While 18 and 19 fall within the "teen" category, the filter may use a broader approach to ensure user safety by avoiding potential interactions with underage individuals.

The automated filter likely aims to protect minors by flagging or blocking certain terms associated with underage individuals, such as "teen."

I was wondering why writing teen on the chat site is banned by the system. Eighteen and nineteen are both teens but also eligible to use the site.

Anyone who knows this answer?
I think u don't know about teen age ...this is age btw 13 to 18 so it's come in case of underage that's why it's banned on zozo ....

Well not just teen i guess tgere are more spam words in system which mutes u in chat side . If u type any of them even accidently boom its a mute