• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum Info Why Lock A Thread and Let ONLY Admin Comment?

NancyDrew

Banned
Banned
Zeus's thread is closed for everyone to comment... except admin?? lol Why is that Insom? Let the forum know, I was just wondering why the insults are still flying when you seem to be the only one that can still add to it?

Zeus's thread is closed for everyone to comment... except admin?? lol Why is that Insom? Let the forum know, I was just wondering why the insults are still flying when you seem to be the only one that can still add to it?
Its simply because nobody wants to see your shit anymore on the forum ! and everything thats been accused has been given proper explanation !

LOL LOL Now the forum knows :p its only because its good for the forum ! The so called people who doesnt wanna make the site famous what are they doing here ? Whining about it ??Go make something famous :p ..The thread was closed long before i started replying :p and it was to make sure that nobody needs to whine again....Period

You call this insult lol ! Clearly there are more to this:p which u might not know .. probably people who doesnt know that can stop commenting or u can comment and u will get a reply ...

And closing this thread again as you got ur answer :p when someone talks abt Legal things :p Probably people who are taking care of the site should have some input about it :p and i hope that makes sense...

Let the forum know, I was just wondering why the insults are still flying when you seem to be the only one that can still add to it?
The Forum Knows :p ...You can still wonder . But This is how We get rid of Nuisance :/ ....And thats exactly whats being done here...

i never knew posts could be closed but i thought the forum was here for people to speak there mind yet Aph banned me in chat for ......... speaking my mind on the forum which zeus said i could do i'm a bit confused in this

i never knew posts could be closed but i thought the forum was here for people to speak there mind yet Aph banned me in chat for ......... speaking my mind on the forum which zeus said i could do i'm a bit confused in this
Speaking your mind doesnt mean accusing the owners or administrators of something they didn't know ! before you ask anything you should also make sure you talk to them or get the details right ! Sadly many doesnt do that ! and we are simply wasting our time to reply to those! Im sorry the chat doesnt work for a group or one person .. and thats what many wants . they want it in their way ! U can speak ur mind for certain limit thats acceptable :/ hope that makes sense

idk about whatever is going on in chatland all i know is the wrong done against me i cant speak for anyone else in here thats for them to speak on but i got banned cause someone who i wasn't even talking to decided to stop my freedom of speech so yeah im pissed there and i dont know u Insomniac least i dont think i do so i have no beef with u however Aph shoudnt ban and stifle my 1st admendment rights just saying :)

idk about whatever is going on in chatland all i know is the wrong done against me i cant speak for anyone else in here thats for them to speak on but i got banned cause someone who i wasn't even talking to decided to stop my freedom of speech so yeah im pissed there and i dont know u Insomniac least i dont think i do so i have no beef with u however Aph shoudnt ban and stifle my 1st admendment rights just saying :)
Am pretty sure we dont know each other ! But im sorry seems like there has been so many issues in zozo these days . and all i wanna make sure was we are tryng to improve it ! And freedom of speech and the US thingy isnt much needed here as this isnt USA....

well i'm in the USA so it's very important to me and like i said i have no beef with you i was just commenting on how i never knew threads could be locked is all and if u can do some investigating on why Aph banned me for no good reason thanks :)

well i'm in the USA so it's very important to me and like i said i have no beef with you i was just commenting on how i never knew threads could be locked is all and if u can do some investigating on why Aph banned me for no good reason thanks :)
I think u will get the reason why you have been banned by the admin who banned you ! And once again am not from USA :)

I haven't gotten it so far and yes you pointed out your not from the US i wonder if your mad at me or all the trolls on here today anyways i value my country as do you :)

I haven't gotten it so far and yes you pointed out your not from the US i wonder if your mad at me or all the trolls on here today anyways i value my country as do you :)
That post was meant to be at someother thread ! everyone values their country but Chatroom is place where every country meets together and if everyone wants to standup to their countries values then its gonna be chaos :)..

I see no problem being proud of your country at all we all brag we are the best its all good and yeah i thought wait what did i do to get yelled at by another admin haha but yes i would very much like to be unbanned in the chat cause i was not breaking any chat rules i was just speaking my peace on forum like everyone has a right to do :)

Last edited: