• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs Why is my profile picture being removed in chat?

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
I keep having my profile pictures removed for no reason? Why is this? It is not explicit and certainly not as explicit as others in the chat room so why is mine continually being removed? There are very explicit profile pictures of penises and sex acts and open legs mine is not anything like those?

I keep having my profile pictures removed for no reason? Why is this? It is not explicit and certainly not as explicit as others in the chat room so why is mine continually being removed? There are very explicit profile pictures of penises and sex acts and open legs mine is not anything like those?
Good evening.
We have been given instructions to remove the profile pics of users incase u have posted ur real pic as dp as there are users who misuse such pics.
We can't assure that ur pic is going to be safe as this is a "THIRD PARTY APP".

JUST FOR THE SAKE OF UR SAFETY .....WE'RE REMOVING THE DP.

"YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR FOREMOST CONCERN"

Good evening.
We have been given instructions to remove the profile pics of users incase u have posted ur real pic as dp as there are users who misuse such pics.
We can't assure that ur pic is going to be safe as this is a "THIRD PARTY APP".

JUST FOR THE SAKE OF UR SAFETY .....WE'RE REMOVING THE DP.

"YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR FOREMOST CONCERN"
What can they do about real pictures? they offer no risk at all it is just a picture it gives no personal information at all or reveals anything!

Even kids photos and kids cartoon pics are also not allowed as DP
we all know that underage pictures are not allowed that is illegal in any case and should be banned butt his is about a normal picture nothing illegal or improper

What can they do about real pictures? they offer no risk at all it is just a picture it gives no personal information at all or reveals anything!
you don't need to give out personal info for just your pics to be used by others to catfish ,stolen and posted on other sites ,used in malicious ways ,hence why watermarking them with your own logo or the sites is safe way to keep them from being used as so ,there are always risk on posting something personal that evil can use and its doesn't have to be words ,comments etc
in Sexchat we have users ( vips ,pros ) watermark there selfies before posting .
but considering Indian chat uses a THIRD PARTY APP it is harder to control security side compared to the version @Administrator ,myself and Hades are building ,adapting and updating ourselves

people with enough skills can do anything to a innocent picture. you asked why they are being removed you was told. so maybe dont then bitch about why they are being removed, just coz u dont like the answer . it is for your safety and the safety of the site.

See Julie , I'm totally in accordance with the statement you have made .
But also remember that "EVERY COIN HAS TWO SIDES".
You're just trying to look at the brighter side as in u are presuming " POSTING REAL PIC AS UR DP DOESN'T OFFER RISK AT ALL " .

But please try to understand this point - IT'S HARD TO CONTROL HOW UR PICS ARE USED ONCE THEY'RE POSTED ONLINE.
And as we're using a 3rd party app , we can't assure ur 100 percent security as in people will be able to download ur pics easily.
There are even jerks who try to morph pics and later blackmail u. Rules have been set up for a certain reason. So plz try to abide by them.
we all know that underage pictures are not allowed that is illegal in any case and should be banned butt his is about a normal picture nothing illegal or improper

Yes it isn't illegal or improper but WE ARE JUST TELLING THIS TO ENSURE UR SAFETY . As Rose , Sail and I have previously mentioned , this is a 3rd party app & it's quite difficult to control fraud users and abusers . Such guys tend to take advantages in such situation only .

Julie
please remember it's about the site keeping us all safe.
which I am sure you will agree is very important x

Julie
please remember it's about the site keeping us all safe.
which I am sure you will agree is very important x
Thanks; Posting a picture is safe it has no contact details it has no information about people and I have been on the net in chat rooms since well before this site was even thought about. I know very well how to keep safe and that is not to fall for fake people, give addresses or emails out to stranger on the net, don't be fooled into scams. have conversation over a long period is chat rooms so you can get opt see how genuine people are as they soon reveal their true character. Don't accept invites to hangouts or whereby or give numbers for whatsapp or instagram make conversation first! Don't give your email address to strangers on the net conversation first! This is what keeps you safe. Pictures with face covered or otherwise don't give away personal details they are just an inanimate picture.

See Julie , I'm totally in accordance with the statement you have made .
But also remember that "EVERY COIN HAS TWO SIDES".
You're just trying to look at the brighter side as in u are presuming " POSTING REAL PIC AS UR DP DOESN'T OFFER RISK AT ALL " .

But please try to understand this point - IT'S HARD TO CONTROL HOW UR PICS ARE USED ONCE THEY'RE POSTED ONLINE.
And as we're using a 3rd party app , we can't assure ur 100 percent security as in people will be able to download ur pics easily.
There are even jerks who try to morph pics and later blackmail u. Rules have been set up for a certain reason. So plz try to abide by them.

Yes it isn't illegal or improper but WE ARE JUST TELLING THIS TO ENSURE UR SAFETY . As Rose , Sail and I have previously mentioned , this is a 3rd party app & it's quite difficult to control fraud users and abusers . Such guys tend to take advantages in such situation only .
Thanks. Please see my response above and be assured i am extremely well versed in keeping safe on the internet I have been chatting to people all over the world since the late 1990s. i have made many genuine friends in that time and met many and i have never fallen for fake people, or scams or had any problems. Thanks again

you don't need to give out personal info for just your pics to be used by others to catfish ,stolen and posted on other sites ,used in malicious ways ,hence why watermarking them with your own logo or the sites is safe way to keep them from being used as so ,there are always risk on posting something personal that evil can use and its doesn't have to be words ,comments etc
in Sexchat we have users ( vips ,pros ) watermark there selfies before posting .
but considering Indian chat uses a THIRD PARTY APP it is harder to control security side compared to the version @Administrator ,myself and Hades are building ,adapting and updating ourselves
Thanks but I know all that and there is on way posting anywhere will make me personally unsafe and I have been doing this for many years and at no time have i had any problems at all. I know the risks and I know how to keep safe and do so all the time. Thanks

ok but as CO owner of zozo ,who deals with reporting to Law Enforcement on cases of things like pics being used without permission ,threats ,pedophilia ,i have the obligation to inform users of the danger and so do our staff so it is always best to listen when they ask. its is also why we susgest watermarking personal pics with a personal logo or using the zozo logo ,makes your pics safer and our jobs easier

well how u keep yourself safe and what you think is irrelevant, you have been told by staff and owners of the site why they have been removed and they will continue to be removed. you aren't special and you don't get any special treatment, if you use a picture that you have been told is not allowed then it will be removed. so maybe follow the rules and get over ya self