• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why i kicked..??

• Thread starter Deleted member 10714
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all u kicked me after he get unmuted .....second thing I don't react when he poked me ....then wtf he tagged me again .... firstly u took action why u took action tell me nd u was not offline u was invisible don't try to make me fool check timing of my msg nd ur msg which are in ss nd what i said wrong....did i abused ?? Did i threatened him ?? Atleast give any reason nd what he started first bring that ss too which he say about ur game ludo which u play outside zozo nd make drama on wall ...nd keep remind ur thread that zozo will not be responsible if u guys fight or do anything outside zozo then why he is making drama on wall about ur game .....am asking is this playground?? Nd bring that ss too in which i clearly mentioned that I don't want fight but u guys play outside nd make drama here which is not acceptable this is sex site ....bring that ss too ....nd he was poking me again what i said wrong atleast he has to tag me ......
Listen full convo it's mean full convo !! Not from half way ! Before what u were saying ??? I ddnt mute u i muted him at first so don't tell me I'm lie and idk what u trying to show off here after 2 days u making complain on something usless .

I kick u cuz u continuously arque with him that's it . Before my leave it what u wrote ?

U wrote before after mute too much ! So don't try to tell me I did wrong !! And have some sense .

View attachment 178479

View attachment 178484

View attachment 178482
View attachment 178485
WHEN I SAID its sex chat noy babysitting site u said rude way to me don't sit then go offline ... then I said dont show me attitude u reply : learn first how to type

Then I removed Aayushman comments along with ssmoothcriminalcuz they were continuing.

So he said ... why im removing .

How long I can remove this ???? So I kicked you insted of removing ur blah blah u both .

Do you think its this much intresting to watch fight with invisible mode? I go offline but still I was getting ss that u BOTH ddnt stop so I came and kick u BOTH OUT simple as this :confused:
I know who give u ss but ask her or him that what was argue there ......if u guys don't understand then pls don't take action is that clear ?? Or on what basis u mute me as u r Saying cuz my comments were simple no abusive nothing more atleast learn to take decision by urself nd who kick for an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
They fight from long back still they ddnt put eachoder for block , and dont bring here people who was not there that time with thier novel here . U need to learn use
" block option " and dont read eachoder comment Simple ...

Both were kicked for this nonsense ...
" real meet and all"

And Miss @JUPITER tell me one thing... What if that guy was poking uh... What u would have done... I am sure u must have banned him without thinking even twice.

What IF pig have wings ??? They will probably fly ... so dont bring me this " IF " here and predict future what I will do or not . First let happen this situation and then say ur IF .

Regards

~ Miss Admin .

They fight from long back still they ddnt put eachoder for block , and dont bring here people who was not there that time with thier novel here . U need to learn use
" block option " and dont read eachoder comment Simple ...

Both were kicked for this nonsense ...
" real meet and all"

What IF pig have wings ??? They will probably fly ... so dont bring me this " IF " here and predict future what I will do or not . First let happen this situation and then say ur IF .

Regards

~ Miss Admin .
First of all tell me is that was for first time when he threatened this was for third time nd everytime u just look like a wow any action u took??
If u take any action then remind me pls .....and i post those ss on which u kicked me

When u were mod u came with ur other id and u were abusing ..also !! And why u dont bring this up ??? U just wanna show how sad u are and ban smoothcriminal and why u were mod and in other id abusing ??
@Somaiya Karn kicked you also ...why u dont bring up here that unnecessary kick ?? Pls think twice before u say something and make complain which is happen 2 days ago and u were kicked to not continue this nonsense u choose talk with him instead of block .. After My " LEAVE IT "

Plus u said i can go offline if I want and learn how to type ...

IMG_20231110_094800_765.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.