• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why i kicked..??

• Thread starter Deleted member 10714
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10714

One day before i get kicked from site BT giving reason is in unnecessary argument...i have ss of whole convo nd Admin @JUPITER kicked me that i was doing unnecessary argument with an user... First of all he used bad words with an user about gaane which they were playing outside zozo nd make fight here. He started abusing me then @JUPITER muted him i go to @Pinkcandy with ss that he is abusing then she said he is muted by Jupiter .... When he got unmute he started poking me i again send ss to pinkcandy but no response from her ... He again tagged me started threatening me.. Jupiter kicked me ...Am asking u Jupiter on what basis u think that i was making arguments with that user... Here is total convo ask any Hindi user if am arguing....
Screenshot_2023-11-08-16-57-13-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
IMG_20231109_235952.jpgIMG_20231110_000020.jpgIMG_20231110_000045.jpgIMG_20231110_000108.jpgIMG_20231110_000137.jpg
And those guys who don't hindi pls don't jump on this nd don't close this thread without listening anyone.....if any Hindi room staff prove me wrong then do what u want with me...!! I can tolerate anything but injustice ever never..!! Make urself clear Jupiter only on this don't bring out old matters...!! Who told u that am arguing..??

Last edited by a moderator:
Why u post only his ss mostly what he said and not urs u were replying and replying him ..

uunessascary arque - needless talk , which dont bring anything to life , and leads nowhere

yes correct ... cuz you were replying him again and again even tho I tag u both and said: leave it .

so you both were kicked .

ps.. its not full convo .

Why u post only his ss mostly what he said and not urs u were replying and replying him ..

uunessascary arque - needless talk , which dont bring anything to life , and leads nowhere

yes correct ... cuz you were replying him again and again even tho I tag u both and said: leave it .

It's full convo after u muted him i think u lost ur memory and check the difference between my msg nd his msg i think u lost ur eyesight also better u ask someone before taking if u don't understand their communication language ... And you are saying this is not full convo na where a single msg left after he got unmuted tell me don't run Jupiter by saying "this is not full convo"this is not the answer...
I was replying lol check who tagged first nd i was talking calmly that doesn't mean i was doing argue here u confirm from staff of hindi room that this is argument or anything else....

Nd i posted my reply also better u open ur eyes nd what other's reply u deleted ny comment how i show u pls tell me ms admin ..??nd if u r saying about this convo so for ur kind information i got kicked in btw so how i take ss if u have spcl technique then convey with me...nd one more thing I don't replied him until he tagged me u were invisible that time don't lie jupiter ...

Last edited by a moderator:
A remark was made on abhijit coz he was arguing with ppl on wall...ayushman jumped in between to start argue by sayin "I can take anything but can't see if some1 say abhijeet anything".. Okay we understand you guyz love.. but itz not necessary to jump in between when ur name or anything is not called out..

(Even though the first remark that was made on wall was without a tag to end arguments and create peace but a brainless kid escalated that argue more by jumping in b/w .. Those all comments are not shown coz it's not a full convo
& still doin baby cry on forums now

:from a viewer

Despite of the convo when a staff member suggests u to leave the argument and ignore each other then u better stop fighting ...... despite u both continued to keep on argue with each other.... So both were kicked

This is basic rule to report and ignore provokers and avoid responding to them but if u respond it means u too get into it n punishable

Despite of the convo when a staff member suggests u to leave the argument and ignore each other then u better stop fighting ...... despite u both continued to keep on argue with each other.... So both were kicked

This is basic rule to report and ignore provokers and avoid responding to them but if u respond it means u too get into it n punishable
I reported to pinkcandy but no response as i mentioned above nd jupiter was just looking everything in invisible mode she was looking like a wow ...she don't know he is poking I stopped...am asking why he tagged me then if i was not reacting nd second thing where is argument here check the difference btw in his msg nd mine

A remark was made on abhijit coz he was arguing with ppl on wall...ayushman jumped in between to start argue by sayin "I can take anything but can't see if some1 say abhijeet anything".. Okay we understand you guyz love.. but itz not necessary to jump in between when ur name or anything is not called out..

(Even though the first remark that was made on wall was without a tag to end arguments and create peace but a brainless kid escalated that argue more by jumping in b/w .. Those all comments are not shown coz it's not a full convo
& still doin baby cry on forums now

:from a viewer
Then bring whole convo u nd @JUPITER if u have

IMG_20231110_094458_386.jpg
Abhijeet_ saying "why Ayushman you are fighting when the argument is between me"

Tbh.. It's his love for the boys that made him to jump in fight of other boy to get sweet side from that boy .. btw its natural tendency of him, a biological factor, he is helpless to his own likeliness.. Xd

View attachment 178475
Abhijeet_ saying "why Ayushman you are fighting when the argument is between me"

Tbh.. It's his love for the boys that made him to jump in fight of other boy to get sweet side from that boy .. btw its natural tendency of him, a biological factor, he is helpless to his own likeliness.. Xd
I already shared this if u have eyes then check it

Now u all become blind naa not watching his comments....this is fair system naa :holiday: ...in comments check behaviour of a user with mod now check at forum now

It's full convo after u muted him i think u lost ur memory
Listen full convo it's mean full convo !! Not from half way ! Before what u were saying ??? I ddnt mute u i muted him at first so don't tell me I'm lie and idk what u trying to show off here after 2 days u making complain on something usless .

I kick u cuz u continuously arque with him that's it . Before my leave it what u wrote ?

U wrote before after mute too much ! So don't try to tell me I did wrong !! And have some sense .

IMG_20231110_070133_753.jpg

IMG_20231110_071140_326.jpg

Screenshot_20231110_002448_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231110_002623_Chrome.jpg
WHEN I SAID its sex chat noy babysitting site u said rude way to me don't sit then go offline ... then I said dont show me attitude u reply : learn first how to type

Then I removed Aayushman comments along with ssmoothcriminalcuz they were continuing.

So he said ... why im removing .

How long I can remove this ???? So I kicked you insted of removing ur blah blah u both .

Last edited:
I reported to pinkcandy but no response as i mentioned above nd jupiter was just looking everything in invisible mode

Do you think its this much intresting to watch fight with invisible mode? I go offline but still I was getting ss that u BOTH ddnt stop so I came and kick u BOTH OUT simple as this :confused:

pls some one end this thread . no further convo required , what u gonna achieve by being a keyboard warrior in chat room . as always you should be wise enough to use the IGNORE option given to U !

Do you think its this much intresting to watch fight with invisible mode? I go offline but still I was getting ss that u BOTH ddnt stop so I came and kick u BOTH OUT simple as this :confused:
I think if that user was poking continuously then also @AYUSHMAN was ignoring him...strictl Action should be taken... Its not about ayushman... Its about a staff member... If he is ignoring that shit then a strict action should have been taken against that guy like ban or kick of 30 days... If we take them lightly then what msg will go to normal users that anyone can mess with staff members... they can't do anything. A strict example should be set for every user that how to behave with a staff member.. Because if they don't respect us then we can't do our work with our 100% output.
And Miss @JUPITER tell me one thing... What if that guy was poking uh... What u would have done... I am sure u must have banned him without thinking even twice.
So why to entertain these people who even don't respect our staff memebr even if @AYUSHMAN was decent and didn't abused him back.
I know staff member and normal user are all equal and should be treated equal but we are also humans... We will not listen anyone's shit unnecessary... We work here selflessly we didn't get anything in return.. So it should be appreciated. And @JUPITER u must have warned ayushman that i will kick u if u don't stop.. Atleast this should be keep in mind while kicking a staff member becoz u never know whole story.. And if u kicked him then who will look after the respected room in hid absence.
And as far i know.. @AYUSHMAN does his work with zero biasness and alwasy stick to his rules.. Even if any one is there a girl or a boy.. His frnd or a normal user.
And i don't know why everyone us criticism him... Why??. Just because he is soo strict with the rules and thats why u guys are unable to digest it.
Rather then pointing out mistakes and jumping over him over a small issue... We should appreciate his work and give him time to learn from his mistakes.
Am not saying it because am frnd of him... Am observing this frm a long time since @AYUSHMAN became mod.
I myself told him where he was wrong and he learned from his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.