• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Why chatzozo not working

sorry don't know happened while i was asleep all i know is from Heracles that they invaded sex chat acting so prolly gonna be getting complaints about them being kicked for beggin demnding and refusing to accept the word NO ,
PEOPLE PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN ONE SIDE GOES DOWN THE OTHER SIDE HAS RULES IF YOU WANNA JOIN US ,
AND as for indian chat sex chat staff dont deal with indian ,They can help infom but They dont deal with the issues in there

if you wish i propose to indian chat users permission to use one of empty rooms on sex chat side
ofc it would be either Gay or lesbain as a emergncy room when your side goes down
i can make Rap etc a temp admin or mod so you are controlled ,if thats ok with you and wish for that so you dont miss out @Rapunzel @Beryl @Ichayan

Namma Chat room chumma vae Gay or lesbo tholla thangathu ippo avaunga kottaikullaiyae nulaiya soldreenga!!! Inimeal Aandavan tha kapathanum...

Let z fix it rose later he can decide contingency plan if it happens in the future.
was asking cause people are converging into sex chat asking and sadly i can do anything else but allow that ,i have sent a message to zeus about the issue so thought for now to be fair it would be a best option ,its nto fair we have to remind users english only etc if you see what i mean and least you guys can still have your online fun @Rapunzel

I am going through retirement stage:map:
Not on my watch @Rapunzel :nerdy:, you gotta stay here (at least till I leave ZoZo). If you leave, who is gonna make memes on me?? Who is gonna read my long complaints?? Who is gonna be there to inspire me and advice me?? You are a friendly neighbourhood admin and we need you :confused:

I swear, if you leave from here without me leaving first,
I will send my dragons to eat you :evilgrin1:
e56f2e85fead89e43872ae0b462d6030.jpg
And I will put a curse on your land, your land will become barren, it won't yield any crops, no man will ever dare to use it, you know what I mean :wink:

@Rapunzel just one day i am not how the chat closed that much bond between chat and me. Oru nal than varla sali sali ya norukitinga

JUST the domain SSL certificate got expired, nothing else. Anyway it if renewed now, it happens 90 days once, sometime if there any error in the renewal it wont renew it on time.
Be like ambani jio started to remember you before 10 days before and wont stop even after you renew it

Not on my watch @Rapunzel :nerdy:, you gotta stay here (at least till I leave ZoZo). If you leave, who is gonna make memes on me?? Who is gonna read my long complaints?? Who is gonna be there to inspire me and advice me?? You are a friendly neighbourhood admin and we need you :confused:

I swear, if you leave from here without me leaving first,
I will send my dragons to eat you :evilgrin1:
View attachment 24856
And I will put a curse on your land, your land will become barren, it won't yield any crops, no man will ever dare to use it, you know what I mean :wink:

Her land is already cursed, you got no idea LOL.

Well, @Rapunzel can use Bumble anytime to get a man to use her land and she got a bunch trying to woo her on ZoZo hehe.
But what about your land? :tso:
I am thinking about how barren it is :Dream1::rofl1:

My land is cursed like MARS, there is no life in it, Its dead and waste land, if you want you can send a rover to take a survey of it.