• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whom u will date in these 4 ??

Whom u will date & explain, only one to select lol

A. A crush in zozo sometimes with high response & sometime unresponsive.
B. An ex & colleague got married still texting u to reconnect
C. A highly possesive good type, rich & pretty young college student proposing despite u rejects her/him multiple times
D. A millionaire friend for past 10 yrs wants to be ur gf/Bf stood by u in ur good and bad times going to meet in week days time.
All of them ,,, it's all abt dating not marrying :rofl1:

Okay here we go..
1st option- No! Why? Because who tf would survive with someone who is on and off in your life. Sign that he aint serious at all! Thus, he will be the reason you will overthink.

2nd option- i wont!!! Periodt. in my position :) he killed me once I wouldnt give him another chance to kill me again! Plus i dont wanna be his damn time pass!
Ps: i dont wanna be double killed

3rd option- college student and POSSESSIVE! Well, i dunno why i would reject him tons of times--- unless in my case, "I wasn't ready!" See him at univ everyday ehh i couldnt concentrate !!what if we fought! Or whatever dramas I dont wanna involved myself!

4th option- Tell him to wait for some months or maybe years if his feelings still the same then ok why not try.
Anyways those times am also busy earning for myself ⟵(o_O)
I dont wanna risk the friendship too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the end.
4th option u only can continue as his gf or he may quit forever so what will be ur stand enola

Last edited:
Am asking to enter inside relationship & u want to meet for an exit
I cant play around with a nice lady ever in the name of love or feelings or attachment or past/present/future.I just cant.
If she would have been a bad ass i would still have thought twice somthing like boom boom ciao ,hope u getting me.
M hard at feelings now, harder than my tool often ..

I cant play around with a nice lady ever in the name of love or feelings or attachment or past/present/future.I just cant.
If she would have been a bad ass i would still have thought twice somthing like boom boom ciao ,hope u getting me.
M hard at feelings now, harder than my tool often ..
Ya caz u selected ur ex , that's y once become ex it's better not to
contact her or meet again

Whom u will date & explain, only one to select lol

A. A crush in zozo sometimes with high response & sometime unresponsive.
B. An ex & colleague got married still texting u to reconnect
C. A highly possesive good type, rich & pretty young college student proposing despite u rejects her/him multiple times
D. A millionaire friend for past 10 yrs wants to be ur gf/Bf stood by u in ur good and bad times going to meet in week days time.
4th
If I have feelings for him, I will go with him only. Not because he is a billionaire but because he was there for me through thick and thin.
Having said that, for me money is important. I am just being practical. I don't need a billionaire or a rich kid, but I would prefer someone with emotional stability and financial stability. As after having kids life won't be easy. He has to take care of me and my kids too. So I prefer someone above the poverty line. If he is not above it, I will give him some time, if he truly loves me, I am sure he will work enough to get things done.

You got your answer, rest is my brainshit. If you can handle it, go on.

1st will never gonna happen, no crushes on anybody. But I am pretty sure some guys are seriously crushing on me.

2nd, nope, he is doing it to get physical with me. I will never get involved with married people. Not in my nature.

3rd, it depends.

I may accept him, I don't care whether he is younger than me (but he should fall in my age range, I am okay with anyone 5 years younger/elder than me, but more than 5, nope, nada). I don't understand why someone rejects a good, rich, and pretty person. Possessiveness exists in every relationship in various degrees. But if he is super possessive and highly suspecting in nature, then one can't say he is a good type. In that case, a definite no.

But if he is good kind of possessive, like if I talk to some guy, he observes it quietly and feels jealous but won't suspect my loyalty or asks me about him, then yep. That kind of possessiveness is sexy, it tells me that he wants me to be his alone. And again, I won't date him and always reject him if he is demanding and a beggar. Begging is not sexy.

And he should know his limits, I don't want some stalker who follows me around all the time and always telling me "I love you". In my view, once a no, always a no. But if he knows his limits, knows about my tastes well, respects my opinions, and proposing me once in a month or so with optimism, and watching me from distance not more than 2/3 times a month without disturbing me, then I might say yes. That says that he wants to see me and loves me but at the same time, he doesn't want me to be disturbed by him. That tells me that he has self-respect and has other things to do but making time for me. That is actually a confused state for him and it will be painful for him. But that pain tells me that he is being sincere. Having said that, I don't like someone running after me for months, at most, maybe 1 or 2 months. After that, the chances of accepting him will decrease drastically.

And again, if I rejected him by "insulting" him multiple times but he still takes those insults and proposing me again and again, then I won't consider it as optimism and I consider it begging (not really begging but yep, it is in a way). It tells me that he doesn't have self-respect. So how can he earn respect in my eyes when he can't respect himself?? I can never love someone whom I don't respect. He might be a great guy but that doesn't matter when he doesn't respect himself. So again no.

well seeing since 2015 i've been with Hades and engaged ....i guess ill go for A lol
Hades was the one who Vipped me before i was made MOD ,Admin and now Co owner along with him and still going strong since then. guess it is proof you can find love in strange places

well seeing since 2015 i've been with Hades and engaged ....i guess ill go for A lol
Hades was the one who Vipped me before i was made MOD ,Admin and now Co owner along with him and still going strong since then. guess it is proof you can find love in strange places
Wow make love life success is not an easy task and meet in zozo makes it more difficult but u both proved it, where u met doesn't matters but whom u met matters really congratulations guys.

Last edited: