• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whom u will date in these 4 ??

1. can't even begin imagine . Lol
2. hes clearly a jerk. He cheats on his wife why would you date a jerk. .. Nd your ex is your ex for a reason.. Hehe
3.i like possessive guyz.. But why would I date someone I rejected.. There must for rejection.
4.i don't want to lose such a good friend XD.
No 4 he will end ur friendship if u don't accept to be his gf now what's ur stand sanam lol

It's not only dating enters in relationship kind
In that case, it still has to be D. for me. Being a millionaire is irrelevant but someone who chooses to stand beside me in hard times is someone I would cherish.

The caveat is, unfortunately once u get into a relationship with the person, therez no going back to the same friendship if things don't work out.

In that case, it still has to be D. for me. Being a millionaire is irrelevant but someone who chooses to stand beside me in hard times is someone I would cherish.

The caveat is, unfortunately once u get into a relationship with the person, therez no going back to the same friendship if things don't work out.
It's very rare to get such person even being the milloner with lot of options & choices available for her stood by u in ur good and bad times gives priority to u than anyone else even after 10 years means it's right decision to enter inside relationship with her.

This is a terrible position to be in.
1.if i love him as a friend it's a clearly No!
2.If I love him romantically! Yesss.
Yea do or die situation the thing is will u accept him & continue as ur bf or lose him for ur entire life time.

Okay here we go..
1st option- No! Why? Because who tf would survive with someone who is on and off in your life. Sign that he aint serious at all! Thus, he will be the reason you will overthink.

2nd option- i wont!!! Periodt. in my position :) he killed me once I wouldnt give him another chance to kill me again! Plus i dont wanna be his damn time pass!
Ps: i dont wanna be double killed

3rd option- college student and POSSESSIVE! Well, i dunno why i would reject him tons of times--- unless in my case, "I wasn't ready!" See him at univ everyday ehh i couldnt concentrate !!what if we fought! Or whatever dramas I dont wanna involved myself!

4th option- Tell him to wait for some months or maybe years if his feelings still the same then ok why not try.
Anyways those times am also busy earning for myself ⟵(o_O)
I dont wanna risk the friendship too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the end.