• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who'll you choose to exchange your zozo credentials for a day ?

I know you didn't share with anyone rey baba ! its jus a thread chill out
It' was a typing mistake... I wanted to say tht I'll not share with anyone.. ... But the thread is tht ull hve to choose someone ( just an imagination) so that's why i say ram bcz he is the most trustworthy person..

It' was a typing mistake... I wanted to say tht I'll not share with anyone.. ... But the thread is tht ull hve to choose someone ( just an imagination) so that's why i say ram bcz he is the most trustworthy person..
Its okay rey !! calm down

Ohhhhhhh ok

@Kamini !!
She is one heck of a sexy woman! Everytime she gets her pen out, I'm all ears, eyes and brains. I cannot just scroll past her post without reading it
(no matter how painfully long it can get sometimes! Also I might have skipped that math calculation wala post but her dedication in that too had me amazed! )
She is so open about her views and just the way she presents them.. leaves me in awe of her skills.

Now, i know it's not ethical to read others messages or chats, but if it's hers, i don't mind getting into this illegal business.. :Dream1:

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh ok

@Kamini !!
She is one heck of a sexy woman! Everytime she gets her pen out, I'm all ears, eyes and brains. I cannot just scroll past her post without reading it
(no matter how painfully long it can get sometimes! Also I might have skipped that math calculation wala post but her dedication in that too had me amazed! )
She is so open about her views and just the way she presents them.. leave me in awe of her skills.

Now, i know it's not ethical to read others messages or chats, but if it's hers, i don't mind getting into this illegal business.. :Dream1:
That's my girl ! Lol already people think we are a thing.

Keep reading her threads, she's good at her work