• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who'll you choose to exchange your zozo credentials for a day ?

Is that trap thread...to find who is not obeying rule - "sharing credentials" :Drunk:
there's no trap laid, I'm jus asking who'll they choose

Its an adult site ! hope everyone's behaves like one :p I don't encourage sharing credentials Jus creating some chaos as I'm bored

btw.. are you the same Radheyy on chat ?

Many, out of curiosity. If I have to pick one, it would be @aadyy to see what magic he weaves. Everyone goes after him and he keeps saying I hate pvts. Would love to solve this mystery for myself by getting his credentials :p
Provided the option to delete the pvts on chat, a day would jus do fine to create some chaos ( you gotta exchange both chat/forum) for those who are on forum.

Lets roll ! Shall we

there's no trap laid, I'm jus asking who'll they choose

Its an adult site ! hope everyone's behaves like one :p I don't encourage sharing credentials Jus creating some chaos as I'm bored

btw.. are you the same Radheyy on chat ?
Omg! Indirectly asking my credentials :wondering:
Yes it's me same Radheyy to whom u post some songs on wall..:nodding:

Provided the option to delete the pvts on chat, a day would jus do fine to create some chaos ( you gotta exchange both chat/forum) for those who are on forum.

Lets roll ! Shall we

exchange hmm !
@Illusion Ramchand @KIARA any of them is fine .... i will delete my pvts first or else all 3 of them will kill me for sure for different reasons.

talking abt the chaos i can imagine the chaos illussion ands kiara will make but wht abt ramu i dont think he will make chaos he is silent detective

exchange hmm !
@Illusion Ramchand @KIARA any of them is fine .... i will delete my pvts first or else all 3 of them will kill me for sure for different reasons.

talking abt the chaos i can imagine the chaos illussion ands kiara will make but wht abt ramu i dont think he will make chaos he is silent detective
I don't have any issue bcz I m wall character , well @Administrator said in funny tat I m super admin lol now my pm is full wid msgs like kiara admin plz solve , tats completely ok I help them if it is my hand , else u can do it , I don't have any issue , der is ntg in my pvt :Drunk:

Lets roll ! Shall we
If so, many guys can share I believe ... But I still doubts , girls won't allow that ... :giggle:

Coz it's highly complicated, dangerous zone to be shared.... :rofl1:

btw I am not in any list coz I will just watch and enjoy the thread... :bandid:

If so, many guys can share I believe ... But I still doubts , girls won't allow that ... :giggle:

that's the essence of the thread :p

Lets wait and see, someone will choose you... if not on the thread.. you might have receive it on your pvts !

Nt at all , go dig in my pvt :Drunk:

He's jus giving his perspective you can give yours

No one's gonna go digging into someone's pvts

@INtenSe He is the most trusted guy, He is naughty but nice by heart he respect privacy and comfort of other people. He cares, And i can say surely that even I give my zozo credentials he didn't even open without permission .

maaya how did i forget the cutest and calmest person @INtenSe

he is so calm and silent that i forgot him:(

he is also added in list for sure and agreed to you 100% maaya