• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who'll you choose to exchange your zozo credentials for a day ?

Ohhhhhhh ok

@Kamini !!
She is one heck of a sexy woman! Everytime she gets her pen out, I'm all ears, eyes and brains. I cannot just scroll past her post without reading it
(no matter how painfully long it can get sometimes! Also I might have skipped that math calculation wala post but her dedication in that too had me amazed! )
She is so open about her views and just the way she presents them.. leaves me in awe of her skills.

Now, i know it's not ethical to read others messages or chats, but if it's hers, i don't mind getting into this illegal business.. :Dream1:
Do you want to check out my chats?

Okie, you will only feel lonely and sad checking my chats because not many people talk to me these days (part of the reason being my silence both on the wall and in Pvt and part being the reason for my silence :Drunk:) and nowadays most pings I get from sexters :timid: (like any other pink IDs). But you can read my chats with ChatBot, I do a lot of naughty things with ChatBot :giggle:.

Since it is an exchange, I get your credentials too, right?

So yeah, I am not really interested in your secrets (sometimes I get nosy and overcurious though) but I am interested in your life experiences but those I directly ask people. But yeah, I might peek into your sexy material (if you didn't delete that stuff) as I am very dumb and don't know how to sext so I will learn a thing or two from those sexy materials:bandid:.
@Maaya @AmoRoUs ❤️ @Kamini
Am sure they won't do harm
I am honoured. You read my bio, right?

I mean no harm yet I am not harmless.

So proceed with caution, just saying :nerdy:.

But do I want to share my credentials with anyone?

Nope, if I do, there will be chaos on ZoZo. Although I am in love with chaos, I don't want to create chaos in other people's lives :wait:.

Last edited: