• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is the first person you ping !

Alohaa ! Happy friday guys..

Well whwn I have nothing to do here comes the scribbles :giggle:

The very first person you ping once you are at forum ? Why He / She ?? What made you to you think of them first ?? :think:

I believe the first person you think of in the morning, or last person you think of at night, is either the cause of your happiness :inlove: or your pain.. :bandid:
Neenga thaan

The very first person you ping once you are at forum ? Why He / She ?? What made you to you think of them first ?? :think:

I believe the first person you think of in the morning, or last person you think of at night, is either the cause of your happiness :inlove: or your pain.. :bandid:

Enaku "CMD" Prompt la thaan Ping Pana theyrium

X:\Heart\Mathiz\ ^ Ping ❤️❤️❤️. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. ❤️ ❤️. ❤️ -t

Yaarume illa :sweat:

Machiii!!! Adichu kooda kepanga, apavum solida koodathu...:Cwl:1000008837.gif

I dnt ping and I have stopped getting pings in forum :giggle: i SEARCH .. MY KINDA PEEPS .. their presence & activities gimme happy hormones .. literally I stalk ;) and they do too :D and you r true .. they r my mrng eye openers and pain in ma ass at night :las::Cwl: