• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is that...???

Its the lady queen Rapunzel, Oh wait , I see somebody is crying, its @BadBoyV2 :Cwl: Apart from Rapunzel , I would love to meet most of the girls I talked to, I said most cause I am trying to be neutral !!
And coming to boys, Obviously its no one!!:Cwl:Boys sorry if anybody got hurted:p

Its the lady queen Rapunzel, Oh wait , I see somebody is crying, its @BadBoyV2 :Cwl: Apart from Rapunzel , I would love to meet most of the girls I talked to, I said most cause I am trying to be neutral !!
And coming to boys, Obviously its no one!!:Cwl:Boys sorry if anybody got hurted:p
thanq for the info dude.. Lemme hi-jack @Rapunzel .... I'll meet her separately:Cwl: And dude i asked anyone bot mutiple.. I know u r good in multi tasking yet choose one lol

if only one then why this question from me ,every person know on forum my answer

BERRY

blueberry-625_625x350_41458879844.jpg

PS: I don't know who's she :giggle: