• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Who is Breezy jake?

No you're just rubbing on my face lol save me my room lol I'm already learning my French :p and save bail money lol

won't need bail ..i got a cop buddy we 're good .plus ain't gonna get in much trouble here ..in France bars and shops close at 8 pm ..sundays and Monday's most things are closed and nightclubs are open Fridays til Sundays from 10pm til 6 am

won't need bail ..i got a cop buddy we 're good .plus ain't gonna get in much trouble here ..in France bars and shops close at 8 pm ..sundays and Monday's most things are closed and nightclubs are open Fridays til Sundays from 10pm til 6 am
*writes down the night cubs names*

No need my ass has worked in most of them cause there is always the "other clubs" reserved not just for dancing (swingers ..couples ..singles meeting places )
We'll hit them alllllll

i don't know his age however u can be a mafioso for life so he could be president of the teamsters union like jimmy hoffa shrugs
we are talking about this old guy I take care off ..i sent a pic to sg cause this guy is in his 60's and has throat cancer ..today he was dancing to "DO you think I'm sexy " with no t shirt on yet he had chemo and radiation...but still laughs and flirts ..anyway just as I took the pic he was touching his front and ofc sg being the only one to see he was touching his dick ..he has a feeding tube in his stomach and other medical stuff attached to him but she only saw that lol yet she says she has bad eye sight

we are talking about this old guy I take care off ..i sent a pic to sg cause this guy is in his 60's and has throat cancer ..today he was dancing to "DO you think I'm sexy " with no t shirt on yet he had chemo and radiation...but still laughs and flirts ..anyway just as I took the pic he was touching his front and ofc sg being the only one to see he was touching his dick ..he has a feeding tube in his stomach and other medical stuff attached to him but she only saw that lol yet she says she has bad eye sight
But it was right there lol *coughs almost zoomed in lol

bet if we sent pics with hidden DICKS in them she would find them all in one go :Cwl:

fine jake is aquaman shrugs idk
We're not talking about Jake ffs (if that's what you think lol) lol we're now discussing that old guy's dick. Cause you know Rosey didn't resist to take a pic and send it to me zooming everything and all lol :Cwl:

In order for any website such as zozo to sustain itself, it requires foot traffic. This is often from newbies, and regulars. If you have lets say ten regulars, and they come in daily, logging in a total of 4 times, while continuing to push away lets say, 40 members that all would log in 4 times each.. You lose 160 ligins, and bits of foot traffic, in echange for 40 regulars. Where if those regulars weren't pushing others away, you'd have 200 in traffic total. This isn't an exact measure OFC. But.. From a business standpoint, it's rational for the owner to get angry. He's in a business format on a medium solely dependent on traffic. If there's a situation resulting in the loss of traffic, then he is forced to pay for everything from his own picket.. And to hell with moderator exp here.. I've paid for, and maintained a website with a chat before.

You have to purchase a domain, site hosting, server space to handle the foot traffic, web space that can handle streaming audio and video separate from website space itself to reduce bandwith constraints that could crash your website. Not to mention the mass volume of hours invested into shopping for all of this, making it look presentable, and running it in the background.

So.. Alk of the conplaints and issues all around the forum I've seen.. Are you expecting someone to just.. Do whatever the regs want, even if it costs then what can quite literally add to hundreds a month in exchabge for shits and giggles, or are you willing to accept reality, and realize the owner has a business to run? Foid for thought..

Lurve,
Aids