• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Which thing made u stay in this site(chatzozo)?

Well tbh i really dont know what made me stay this long but its prolly the memories i made with some people may they still be here or not. Its always the people who we made memries with. Regardless of who they are and of how long we know them.

Sometimes i do come to chill and and to get perspectives about stuffs that i never been aware of not until i encountered zozo. Who wouldve thought a single virtual chat site made me aware of what it is out there in the real world more than i will be in the actual REal world haha xD i guess thats how an introverted person like me see it .

Am beyond thankful to every people i intereacted with here in zozo. Things may have continued to flourish or ends but am always grateful to them ❤️ Anyways you brought happiness into my dim world eversince 2020 ❤️

என்ன நடந்தாலும் பெண்ணே
உன்ன விடமாட்டேன்..!:envy:

எங்கே நீ சென்றாலும்
அங்கே நான் வருவேனே
மனசெல்லாம் நீதான் நீதானே...!
rave_media_1663926050745.gif

நீ போகும் இடமெல்லாம் நானும் வருவேன்..! :Devil:

Well tbh i really dont know what made me stay this long but its prolly the memories i made with some people may they still be here or not. Its always the people who we made memries with. Regardless of who they are and of how long we know them.

Sometimes i do come to chill and and to get perspectives about stuffs that i never been aware of not until i encountered zozo. Who wouldve thought a single virtual chat site made me aware of what it is out there in the real world more than i will be in the actual REal world haha xD i guess thats how an introverted person like me see it .

Am beyond thankful to every people i intereacted with here in zozo. Things may have continued to flourish or ends but am always grateful to them ❤️ Anyways you brought happiness into my dim world eversince 2020 ❤️
@Enola
I hope u will be happy here