• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

where is my 20 trophy points?

Arun_iconic

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Screenshot_2023-03-27-10-14-54-60.jpg

I got 103 +10 points zpl total 113...trophy point s.... But... showing..93 points only...... check it please.

View attachment 121381

I got 103 +10 points zpl total 113...trophy point s.... But... showing..93 points only...... check it please.
I had to do a little digging on this. The reason your points aren't showing, is because NORMAL people dont post over 500 messages in 2 and half months. (damn, you talk alot :facepalm:) the system is set up to award points at certain stages, yes you have the points but the system expects you to get these points in 6 months, not 2. :Cwl: in other words, you're to much for the system to handle. Not saying to slow down, but the system WILL give you those points when your time in the forum catches up with the amount your posting. For instance, you have the points, you have the reactions and messages to get a PRO badge, BUT, you dont have the minimum 6 months on the forum to get that badge. Once those 6 months are up, your points will catch up with you. :Like:

I had to do a little digging on this. The reason your points aren't showing, is because NORMAL people dont post over 500 messages in 2 and half months. (damn, you talk alot :facepalm:) the system is set up to award points at certain stages, yes you have the points but the system expects you to get these points in 6 months, not 2. :Cwl: in other words, you're to much for the system to handle. Not saying to slow down, but the system WILL give you those points when your time in the forum catches up with the amount your posting. For instance, you have the points, you have the reactions and messages to get a PRO badge, BUT, you dont have the minimum 6 months on the forum to get that badge. Once those 6 months are up, your points will catch up with you. :Like:
:Like:now all clear....thankyoufor this information....sorry for the trable....

And my pro badge . As I am eligible for pro badge but still I didn't get badge

He is a system breaker.. Lol:Cwl: