• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where do women excel ?

Once a man orgasms he is done, requiring a long period of rest. A woman can just keep on going, and going, and going.

I believe it’s a heinous crime to fake an orgasm. :Dull:
In faking it, women teach men that they are so good at jackhammering in missionary position that they can make women come with rapid thrusts alone.:Dtm:

View attachment 173126 Heyaaa folkss , wat do women do better than men in bed ?? Come up with only answers related to SEX and MAKING LOVE ! Man can take down a pointer or two .

Lemme start with one - Women can fake an orgasm way better than a real one :Cwl::bandid:
type this into google: "biggest complaints about women during sex"

what you find is NOTHING in the top 6 searches having anything to do with MEN complaining about sex. Its all about the women.

Thats what they do best, complain. Even if the woman is bad at sex the man still wont complain. Why do you think we grab your head during oral? It's not because we need to rest our hands on something, its cause you're doing it wrong and we have to guide you. The "you dont have to hold my head, I know what I'm doing" statement is proof you DONT know what you're doing and we are trying to help.

I have spoken. :highfive::rock:

what you find is NOTHING in the top 6 searches having anything to do with MEN complaining about sex. Its all about the women.

Thats what they do best, complain. Even if the woman is bad at sex the man still wont complain. Why do you think we grab your head during oral? It's not because we need to rest our hands on something, its cause you're doing it wrong and we have to guide you. The "you dont have to hold my head, I know what I'm doing" statement is proof you DONT know what you're doing and we are trying to help.

Awesome, Create A Thread And Share Whatever You know About Sex, It Will Help Our Youth Today Who Are Not Familiar With What Sex Is And How To Perform Well And What is Needed when...To Make Sex More Joyful . :)

areee it's not that we doing wrong You guys giving us just favour only and save our neck from pain due to uncontrolled movement which lead to numbness. :rolleyes: