• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where do women excel ?

View attachment 173126 Heyaaa folkss , wat do women do better than men in bed ?? Come up with only answers related to SEX and MAKING LOVE ! Man can take down a pointer or two .

Lemme start with one - Women can fake an orgasm way better than a real one :Cwl::bandid:
There is no gender based superiority when it comes to love making. It is important that both should have certain skills and understanding on what they are getting into.

However, I beleive Women actually EXCEL in communication and understanding their partner's desires and preferences more than a Man.
They just lead the act creating more fullfilling and intimate experience. They just do their best. (P.S Most of them)

Dont agree with what I said? Think about the Fake Orgasm. Why do they have to pretend when they aren't?

P.S : Effective communication and Genuine understanding of one another's needs are crucial for a mutually satisfying sexual experience.

Women DO Understand.
Cheers and Hugs to every women reading this.

xoxo
Atharv.

There is no gender based superiority when it comes to love making. It is important that both should have certain skills and understanding on what they are getting into.

However, I beleive Women actually EXCEL in communication and understanding their partner's desires and preferences more than a Man.
They just lead the act creating more fullfilling and intimate experience. They just do their best. (P.S Most of them)

Dont agree with what I said? Think about the Fake Orgasm. Why do they have to pretend when they aren't?

P.S : Effective communication and Genuine understanding of one another's needs are crucial for a mutually satisfying sexual experience.

Women DO Understand.
Cheers and Hugs to every women reading this.

xoxo
Atharv.
Ohhhhhh darlinggg - a woman fakes a big O , so tat the man's SMALL ego & dick doesnt get hurttt :Cwl: as you said we do understand our partner's desireeee !!!

Ohhhhhh darlinggg - a woman fakes a big O , so tat the man's SMALL ego & dick doesnt get hurttt :Cwl: as you said we do understand our partner's desireeee !!!
I don't want to change the conversation into debate session ....but Kannamma .....love the part where you mentioned ......

En kannuku antha line " Ohhhhhhhh darling"

Athu mathum tha therinjathu :giggle:.

One ever lasting kiss - its a ultimate switch to on men:Dream1:200w (1).gif

Love bites :inlove:its a key password to make sex even more harder
kiss-love.gif

Capability of Teasing by her assets - without doing nothing:think: makes an adventure every day - Boner

navel-kiss-navel-hug.gif