• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where do we waste money ?

Ofcourse Wedding expenditure is waste one.. Bt i question is anybody here is ready to hold the knots wit 4 or 5 people around u.?? Tats none.. Its an 1 tym event and none wants it to b soo simple.. The culture s been leaded tat way and., am nt sure or am not aware still, in my surroundings the richest spends more on wedding, the poorest spends less, which doesnt harm their daily cycles (tat includes dowry too). And today even youngsters of age above 25 they started savin themselves for thr own wedding and the savings are meant to b the extra amount from their daily expenditure and tats not gonna harm thr life cycle i feel.. Its juz my opinion

I like coffee and technology!

Coffee - I pull through a local coffee stop any chance I get.
Technology - I love gadgets and tinkering with tech, especially if they can be automated like lights or smart home stuff etc.

Ofcourse Wedding expenditure is waste one.. Bt i question is anybody here is ready to hold the knots wit 4 or 5 people around u.?? Tats none.. Its an 1 tym event and none wants it to b soo simple.. The culture s been leaded tat way and., am nt sure or am not aware still, in my surroundings the richest spends more on wedding, the poorest spends less, which doesnt harm their daily cycles (tat includes dowry too). And today even youngsters of age above 25 they started savin themselves for thr own wedding and the savings are meant to b the extra amount from their daily expenditure and tats not gonna harm thr life cycle i feel.. Its juz my opinion
Well one who has it, flaunts it ! But I dont agree that it does not harm them . Urban side wat u said is fine, but in the rural still people live with only one goal - to save money to get married that they miss out on all other opportunities amd enjoyments in life !

No one is perfect her ... So we can't blame anyone .... So some one by marriage... Someone by buying the unwanted things to establish their status..... So ones are crazy on dresses... Someone for gadget....

So everyone making the same but the way is different..... :cool1:

View attachment 11962

I think "weddings". Its become so extravagant these days pleasing the society ,that people miss out on themselves
I can see a mini beauty parlour on my sis room and I think she dont even know how many stuffs ( make up , dress,all togther)
she is having and the best part is dad gives a green signal to all her acts like this...
:Cwl:
She is happy
Dad is happy ( even the money spender is happy in this case i think so when it comes to daughters case )

:cry1:
IMG_20210728_121401.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see a mini beauty parlour on my sis room and I think she dont even know how many stuffs ( make up , dress,all togther)
she is having and the best part is dad gives a green signal to all her acts like this...
:Cwl:
She is happy
Dad is happy ( even the money spender is happy in this case i think so when it comes to daughters case )

:cry1:View attachment 32461
I think about your underwear now is it ok

View attachment 11962

I think "weddings". Its become so extravagant these days pleasing the society ,that people miss out on themselves
  1. Make up (I personally consider it a waste of money.)
  2. Foreign travel (Exploring places is okay, but counting foreign travel as a status symbol, and going crazy after it, may waste a lot of money.)
  3. Weddings (There’s a culture of expensive weddings in some countries. India is one of them.) Funnily, the couple might end up fighting every other day, after spending a fortune on their wedding.
  4. Addictions (liquor, smoking, drugs)
  5. Costly phones (if they are bought for the purpose of show-off)