• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where do we waste money ?

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
FB_IMG_15962259443230869.jpg

I think "weddings". Its become so extravagant these days pleasing the society ,that people miss out on themselves

Completely agree with @Pinkcandy and @Melody

Wedding Grand celebration is such a waste of money. I hope people will realize now after facing this Corona. Now same people are managing only with 50 number of people.

Technology also... Have seen many people, they just upgrade the phone, Laptop specially Apple owners for no reason.

Third I would say, Apparels - Brand addiction these days.

*Weddings - people think it's all about status.. and waste so much amount on weddings...
*Branded things - Now-a-days everyone is behind brands, some with the reason of quality and some are for craze and some because they have excess amount of money
* Alcohol - well from poor to rich everyone is behind this thing...
And Last but not least tech gadgets.. it might bs anything...but some people likes to upgrade n upgrade n so on ... It goes on because they want the latest version always ... I wonder how much they have upgraded their emotions though...

When people forget necessity and running behind luxury that's when they waste money...