• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Where do we waste money ?

I like coffee and technology!

Coffee - I pull through a local coffee stop any chance I get.
Technology - I love gadgets and tinkering with tech, especially if they can be automated like lights or smart home stuff etc.
The same about me) Technology plays a really important role in my life, so I choose the best dot cards customer service. Explore that range of smart home devices that will make your living space intelligent and responsive.

Last edited:
Itharku bathil alika...
ef46db44ee2b1d83a313a20989dbb36a.jpg

Coffee shops and clothing mostly. Last week i made a great purchase and ordered myself some writing services. Was happy to say that UK Writings was good https://uktopwriters.com/review-ukwritings/ and will definitely going to contact them again in the nearest future. I finally realized how precious is our time and that we need to do everything to have a quality time as much as possible.

Last edited:
The thing is people look or seek attention from other person by social status..but actually if we think what we actually and spent means there won't be any waste of money! Simple..!

lately I spend money on health I had problems with my health for a long time and neglected it, finally I got a hold of myself and started taking medication from online pharmacy, it is expensive, but my health is more expensive to me

Last edited:
We blow cash on stuff we don't really need, like flashy gadgets or trendy clothes. Have you heard about branded surveys? Better use it to promote your business to double your result! Trust me, I've learned the hard way.

Last edited: