• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WHEN YOU’RE HAVING A BAD DAY, WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER?

I shout at my walls if in the plant, I go to a secluded place n divert my attention to my love machines

Simple

Try this.

1. Read books.
2. Take photos(not selfie just take the photos of any places near by you, like your room, your cycle any thing).
3. Read autobiographies ( whose person like you in childhood. Read about your favorite hero autobiography. When you read someone autobiography you should think they also have lot of tough times).
4. Talk to your old friends.(especially school friends don't talk about business, or any other stuff, just talk about what you remember in funny things with you and your friend did).
5. Walk faster or better run faster. When you did this automatically your body is tired and you try to forget the incident at instant.

I hope you will see the better when you did above things.

Call my girl and will talk to her :p Just did it today :p n guess what the day was made brighter n happier :)

1. Blasting some music loud in my home theater
( Rock & Roll i prefer)
2. Going for a little ride ( It always helps )
3. Writing down some poems or just how i feel
( my new thing which i found interesting )