• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whats your Poison

Cool drink mixed with chill beer and with few cups of rum in it and add few more drops of tequila to it !! Adding Bacardi wine will make it much tastier to drink!! Finally go to kitchen room and pour them in sink and later go towards fridge and take a bottle and pour the cold water in the same glass !!! Finally ready to drink!! My Ideal drink everr:rolleyes:
In that case y do u waste alcohol, send to me atleast I will have after my tired work day :rofl1:

In that case y do u waste alcohol, send to me atleast I will have after my tired work day :rofl1:
You are excited too much today as if U already drank something stronger than this homemade cocktail:rolleyes::p Drink less and be safe!!:D:Cwl:

images (10).jpeg
I prefer to start with a peg of brandy ,after the hectic day, with some ice cubes ...

on the rocks sometimes...:happy1: