• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whats your Poison

Aphrodite

Mrs Hades and Co Owner of chatzozo
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone has a drink they love more then others .After a hard days work ,a evening out ,a party or celebration.
someones "poison " can be anything from coffee to champange
so tell us whats yours ?
what-do-you-like-to-drink.jpg

Cool drink mixed with chill beer and with few cups of rum in it and add few more drops of tequila to it !! Adding Bacardi wine will make it much tastier to drink!! Finally go to kitchen room and pour them in sink and later go towards fridge and take a bottle and pour the cold water in the same glass !!! Finally ready to drink!! My Ideal drink everr:rolleyes:

Cool drink mixed with chill beer and with few cups of rum in it and add few more drops of tequila to it !! Adding Bacardi wine will make it much tastier to drink!! Finally go to kitchen room and pour them in sink and later go towards fridge and take a bottle and pour the cold water in the same glass !!! Finally ready to drink!! My Ideal drink everr:rolleyes:
I’ll tell u what u did lol, u pour the water in sink & gulped that home made cocktail in ur mouth lol