• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Whats your chilhood dream and now what u have been.

I wanted to be Police Officer/ Army / Navy ( inspired Surya Movies ) .... Finally now a Automation/Robotics Engineer in Manfact division....

I know this will sound crazy ..... I wanna be an actress lol....... See when everyone around u praised u much ur mind LL think nah ..... And dun ask me how I look now I am totally devastated by puberty........ I look like a bag of onions now hehehehehehe... :Cwl:
But you can work it out...get back on track... and most of the actresses undergo cosmetics surgery anyway....its reel anything people do to hide their imperfections. Its upto you how you want to pursue your passion

I always wanted to become an Astronaut, Doctor, Part time Plumber, Cop....But ended up as Cloud infra team manager..!! :D❤️

Everone has a childhood dream to become and later life will make u someother.
Mine: want to become a cricketer as every 90s kid now become an electrical engineer.
My Dream was Detective - The Hound of Baskerville Sherlock Holmes Characterization inspired me ❤️ in childhood.
Now am Comunication Techie - am using that skills during RCA

Attachments

• images (21)~2.jpeg
    images (21)~2.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: