• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for you?

Now this is interesting:evilgrin1:

When I got a mail from my ex, I saw air tickets to his place wer he was working.

Me :I was in shock seeing them n called him immediately n asked is this a prank or real:surprised:
He : haha he laughed and said do I really think it's a prank send air tickets n wasting my money instead I could buy u something.
Me : still in confusion n silent
He : sweety I will be waiting at the airport by ur arrival time
Me : okay bye (cut the call n my dumb brain is blank n asked my frnd to slap me n guess what she did slap me hardly haha). :slap:
Then I realized its for real.

The most romantic happened when we wer on the way to our hotel
He : can I touch ur chicks. (shy)
Me : what? OK u can ( blushing)
He : omg thank u n he smiled.
I felt some kind of happiness (glow) in his eyes
Note : that's the 2nd meet of us after our 1st which was just 5mins
:inlove:

When I got a mail from my ex, I saw air tickets to his place wer he was working.

Me :I was in shock seeing them n called him immediately n asked is this a prank or real:surprised:
He : haha he laughed and said do I really think it's a prank send air tickets n wasting my money instead I could buy u something.
Me : okay bye (cut the call n my dumb brain is blank n asked my frnd to slap me n guess what she did slap me hardly haha). :slap:

Nice to know:bandid:,But The best word wasex”:Laugh1:

Dark night, black sky, dimm streets lights, we were sitting on a street bench , no traffic, one dog was watching us, my right hand was holding bunch of biryani packets, pindrop silence, she was looking at me and I was looking at her.... All at sudden she kissed me:heart1: on my cheeks and she said BE WITH ME ...I NEED YOU MORE THAN U THINK... I LOVE YOU...:heart1: AND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU........:blush:........ I was about to accept her proposal then someone kicked me.... And I heard this-- Stupid son.. wake your ass up... It's already 11AM ... Go and search some work instead of sleeping and eating all my property........:unamused:

What a wonderful question !

The most romantic thing that happened to me didn't even come from my ex boyfriend. It was one of my closest friends. Everyday at school, I would always find a hibiscus and chocolates at my desk when I walk into class. My teacher was really confused. She thought I had a secret admirer and I thought too. I was confused when my friend said “hope you liked them!". The next day later he came up to me and said he had feelings for me which is why he got me the flowers and chocolates. And then be kissed me on the hand saying that he can wait if I wish to choose him. My heart melted with joy and I was flattered. So yea, that's the most romantic thing happened to me was by my close friend.
:heart1:

The little I lived as a couple with my late wife are all great memories, all the readothons, our late night drives are all romantic

Ex :giggle:...