• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for you?

Well there have been so many romantic moments that I cant make out which is the best, but one lingering moment was this ....

I had been to Chennai to give an exam with my brother, but couldnt meet my guy there. The whole day passed and I had to go back home, was waiting to board the bus - and I texted him "I miss you a lot".He jus replied back - "Travel safe". I got bit upset, just got up and started walking. He texted back telling "Walk slowly, dont hit any bus ". Frantically I looked around and there he was standing and smiling :)Man that was the biggest surprise I had and the most romantic - coz that was my first meet with him in person !!!!

What a wonderful question !

The most romantic thing that happened to me didn't even come from my ex boyfriend. It was one of my closest friends. Everyday at school, I would always find a hibiscus and chocolates at my desk when I walk into class. My teacher was really confused. She thought I had a secret admirer and I thought too. I was confused when my friend said “hope you liked them!". The next day later he came up to me and said he had feelings for me which is why he got me the flowers and chocolates. And then be kissed me on the hand saying that he can wait if I wish to choose him. My heart melted with joy and I was flattered. So yea, that's the most romantic thing happened to me was by my close friend.

Nice :heart1:
Well there have been so many romantic moments that I cant make out which is the best, but one lingering moment was this ....

I had been to Chennai to give an exam with my brother, but couldnt meet my guy there. The whole day passed and I had to go back home, was waiting to board the bus - and I texted him "I miss you a lot".He jus replied back - "Travel safe". I got bit upset, just got up and started walking. He texted back telling "Walk slowly, dont hit any bus ". Frantically I looked around and there he was standing and smiling :)Man that was the biggest surprise I had and the most romantic - coz that was my first meet with him in person !!!!

manyyyyy lemme tell only one

the moment my wife gave a small smile with the anesthesia drowsiness in bloodshed in the post operative ward after my first sons delivery
That's wonderful moment

[/QUOTE]

NANA IRUNTHA I'LL pick u up through exam hall back door & exam over anadhum again drop back inside exam hall adukaga nama dating plan appo un bro kotitu vanthidatha ;). This happens in my life. I DID THIS IN MY 11 TH STD BUT GET CAUGHT BY SECURITY when i dropped & bribes him 50 RS. Cant forget the trilling adventurous dating moment

NANA IRUNTHA I'LL pick u up through exam hall back door & exam over anadhum again drop back inside exam hall adukaga nama dating plan appo un bro kotitu vanthidatha ;). This happens in my life. I DID THIS IN MY 11 TH STD BUT GET CAUGHT BY SECURITY when i dropped & bribes him 50 RS. Cant forget the trilling adventurous dating moment
[/QUOTE]

Man do u think I would leave my exam and come out :rofl1: thats way important than a sloppy date

[/QUOTE]

Man do u think I would leave my exam and come out :rofl1: thats way important than a sloppy date
[/QUOTE]
exam will come every year so oru exam ne enakaga bunk adicha onum agathu ;)

[/QUOTE] Never had a single date sloppy my side ;) like mouna ragam movie ill pick u up lol

What a wonderful question !

The most romantic thing that happened to me didn't even come from my ex boyfriend. It was one of my closest friends. Everyday at school, I would always find a hibiscus and chocolates at my desk when I walk into class.
My teacher was really confused. She thought I had a secret admirer and I thought too. I was confused when my friend said “hope you liked them!". The next day later he came up to me and said he had feelings for me which is why he got me the flowers and chocolates. And then be kissed me on the hand saying that he can wait if I wish to choose him. My heart melted with joy and I was flattered. So yea, that's the most romantic thing happened to me was by my close friend.

[/QI

Niceeeee