• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for you?

Lot of things . .

Yesterday I was cleaning my house and I found my school slambooks which we use to give to our friends fill it up I was giving it to everyone and I wanted to give her last so that none reads.. so there was lot of columns favorite food , color , book, person.. in the person column she has filled in "you" know it don't you :wink: .. I was reading it yesterday the slam book and it still feels like yesterday her reaction when she gave it back to me .. I was trying to get out of it .. but then this slam book thing messed up my head ..

I had a lot of romantic moments. I don't know how I lived before I met my love on a dating site. On our first date, we agreed to come dressed in masquerade masks. It was very beautiful and romantic. We took them off only at the end of the evening. I experienced a lot of feelings. We were playing a game. I didn't fall in love with her because of her looks. It was because of her character and communication. A lot of people don't believe in online dating. I do. Thanks to this I now have a wonderful girlfriend. With whom I am happy. And we often have romantic moments. We make a variety in the relationship.: heart1:
Great

I had a lot of romantic moments. I don't know how I lived before I met my love on a dating site. On our first date, we agreed to come dressed in masquerade masks. It was very beautiful and romantic. We took them off only at the end of the evening. I experienced a lot of feelings. We were playing a game. I didn't fall in love with her because of her looks. It was because of her character and communication. A lot of people don't believe in online dating. I do. Thanks to this I now have a wonderful girlfriend. With whom I am happy. And we often have romantic moments. We make a variety in the relationship.: heart1:
Awww lucky you
God bless u both

Wow

That first kiss moment from loved one.

It’s still fresh in my thoughts & it felt like time has frozen. I couldn’t hear anything but her deep breaths.. that warmth of her body. That tasty bite.

Will never miss a chance to re-do it without any change❤️

Greetings! I like to sit on dating sites as it is very easy and you can quite easily find someone you like. I am fond of sociable girls, so I mainly use this, so go url . I have already met one beautiful person who I feel good with, and this can lead to a good relationship in the future. Good luck!