• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the most expensive gift you got?:)

Prolly a ticket back home and somewhere across where i study. Its expensive in a way just to catch up with family which is a blessing ❤️ And to be able to pursue the dream ❤️

Theevetti thadiya thirumba vandhutiya:envy::emo:
inga than Iruken but don’t have time to spend time like before caz I work for company earlier so op adichitu salary vangi jolly irunthen but ipo I’m one of the partner of that same company so ena matri evanavuthu namkey vubthi adichita athan Alertaa monitor panitey irukurathala varamudiyala lol

In my opinion beer hampers are the ultimate gift for beer lovers. With a variety of high-quality lagers from some of the best craft breweries, these hampers are sure to impress. Perfect for birthdays, Father's Day, or any special occasion, craft lager hampers are a unique and thoughtful gift that any beer enthusiast will appreciate. Lets try it!