• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the max time you've checked someone's last seen on zozo?

Nope Nope ..... SHHH rose shhhh
the butter's gutter was so calm for the past few days, you cracked it open with a cauliflower and now with a bush

A rose which blooms with a lotta stems and thorns Ummmm that's interesting

the butter's gutter was so calm for the past few days, you cracked it open with a cauliflower and now with a bush

A rose which blooms with a lotta stems and thorns Ummmm that's interesting
ohh wouldn't wake the thorns on this Rose ,they can be deadly online as in real life lol

Well for the start, I was checking someone's last seen and I happened to check quite a few times and I was bored to kill the time until the person's online I had to create one and finally the person's online :p
Oh my my since the person is online be outaaaa thread and stay with that person.
Well you know what i meannnnn.

You and your D mind keep with the post and stay happy amd cozy and crazy with that fellaa

Oh my my since the person is online be outaaaa thread and stay with that person.
Well you know what i meannnnn.

You and your D mind keep with the post and stay happy amd cozy and crazy with that fellaa
I wanted to stay outta thread I can't resist when someone's behaving cute thanks for the advice tho I'm gonna go and be cozy cozy with that person :blush:

ohh wouldn't wake the thorns on this Rose ,they can be deadly online as in real life lol
Lemme find a flower with a soft n thick stem

OHHH break his bubble ,the secret is to let him think he can try :Cwl: don't make him feel like he just completely his whole manhood :Cwl:
You guys now flirting with an innocent butter ? @Aphrodite @AmoRoUs ❤️ haven't you both spoiled me enough already ?
haha can handle both of us butt bunny.. rest ur dumbo ass else it's gonna get spanked hard.. can see red cheeks bums..:Cwl:
Ohh ! its your we spanked, seems you had a good look at the mirror :p
Oh my my :nerdy:Baby u can't handle ths two sexy lady of zozo @AmoRoUs ❤️and @Aphrodite at the same time:think1:So don't do this :wait:Otherwise they will turn you from butter bun to butter naan...:rofl1:
I'm so innocent @Illusion of course I'll be tired and flat out like a naan being with them :p

I do stalk in chat room. I stalk others' last seen also abouts. Mainly I do because I hardly receive any msg in my private and also I don't like to initiate chats with a lame 'hi' nd disturb others! (although i do this shit on wall). I ping a few with having interesting about and don't msg them hi, rather txt them with sarcasm apropos of their 'abouts'.
Also I discovered a game. When i stalk, i open my friend list and randomly choose a id (with eyes closed or not looking at there). And then I just keep shuffling id to id, until I dont end up with choosing my id :rofl1:
Lol ! Stalking abouts does give out a persons mood swings at times, people have a tendency to shed their emotions too, jus make a note of their abouts and give them a brief of their journey on a monthly basis !

remind them how wise and dumb they've been at times :Dream1:

Stalking??
Dude, I am soooooooooooo good at this.

Well, let me start with the chat, I stalk a few profiles in chat, at least 5 times a day if I am online. That is your short answer. Since some people are talking about why they stalk, I would like to add a long answer too :nerdy:.

Sometimes when I just wanna talk to a person I just check whether they are online or not, cause I don't like waiting too much for a reply so I ping when they are online :bandid:. Sometimes I just stalk profiles to read their updated bios, if I like them I save them. Sometimes I just save bios to assess their behaviour if I have concerns for them. There were many instances I pinged people asking how they were just after reading their sad bios or something off in bios :fingercross:.

Sometimes I stalk to see if they got any new friends and stalk those friends' profiles to get an idea of what people they are getting involved with. I know it is none of my business but I get overprotective when I care and I screwed up because of that attitude so learning to uncare again. I let them die now.

Sometimes I just stalk profiles to see the new DPs they put and save them if I like the DP. Sometimes I just see last seen, to check when were they last online because there were times few people told me "I am busy", "Would love to talk to you but gotta go" then they say bye to me, then they were online for an hour at least after that :facepalm:. Seriously?? Come on!! Just say you don't want to talk to me, nothing wrong with that (I probably ask a few questions to know if I hurt you and apologize, that's all), I won't even come within a mile radius around you. Why lie?? Every time?? You talk when you need and when I needed you where were you?? Then I stop talking to them. I would still stalk the profiles after that, I don't know why, maybe to check on them. But the problem is I check on them a lot of times. That is not healthy, I know.

Sorry about that, went off a little bit.

Coming to the forum, I stalk profiles to see profile posts. Or to check on their recent comments, from profiles it is easy. Although I mostly hit follow if I find people's writings interesting enough or if I like them so that I can get stuff in my newsfeed. I unfollow people if I don't find their content interesting anymore or if they are posting too much filling all of my newsfeed or if they hurt me or if they start acting so immature for a noticeable amount of time. But even after unfollowing I check their posts, from time to time, like 3 or 4 times a week until one day I don't care about them.

And sometimes I just stalk profiles to get data, like how this person was on day 1, how this person is now, did the condition of the subject improve, and did the subject evolve. Many times I used the search bar to get the number of profile posts a certain user posted, I have a reason for that, if I say it here, it will hurt some egos (oh, trust me, it will hurt real bad if I put my observations on the table). But I used to do it for a different reason in the past, there was a time, in the first few months, I wanted to be seen and there were people asking "why aren't you posting anything?" and stuff. So I got into this rat race and I competed with others for some time (I used to post like like 3 posts on my profile almost every day in the beginning, quotes that came right out of my mouth, some I heard/read somewhere and stuff). So I used to use the search bar very often to get a look at content and profile posts from many "popular users", to get an idea of what kinda content they were posting and calculated their worth against my worth using some math formulas and made some projections. But then I looked back and realized there was no cat chasing me, then why was I even running? I could just enjoy walking. So I started posting less and less. Awww... I went off a little bit again. Sorry about that.

Sometimes I just stalk out of sheer curiosity or just because I admire the person. Sometimes I stalk because I hate the person but I am not sure why I am hating them (temporarily, I can't hate forever). I mean it is hard to get hated by me but the person might have done something to receive my hate, right?? So I stalk their posts to get clarity on what kinda person they are and how they are treating others. If all seemed good, then there might have been a mistake on my end, and then I would self-reflect and break my head over figuring it out. I would say sorry if necessary. If not my mistake, I stop stalking further.

Well, should I mention some profiles I stalk? I might as well do it.

Melody, Orange, Rapunzel, Stupid World (just read their content, you will understand why) and Administrator (to see his latest activity to know if he is active, cause I share some classified info to him, like James Bond 007 stuff :bandid:)

There are a few more whose posts I read secretly (just to observe and laugh at their lies, it gives satisfaction when the other person is lying and you know the truth, well, I am a liar too, okie, to keep the other person interested but I always tell truth if needed, I don't cover it up with more lies. When I start getting honest with you, hell yeah I will be honest with you and I expect the same level of honesty, mess it up, things won't be the same again with me), and some of them I probably stalk more than the profiles I mentioned before but I am not gonna mention them cause they can go put their heads in an ice bucket.

Oops... I went off a little bit again, sorry, voices.

Good night. Peace out.

Stalking??
Dude, I am soooooooooooo good at this.

Well, let me start with the chat, I stalk a few profiles in chat, at least 5 times a day if I am online. That is your short answer. Since some people are talking about why they stalk, I would like to add a long answer too :nerdy:.

Sometimes when I just wanna talk to a person I just check whether they are online or not, cause I don't like waiting too much for a reply so I ping when they are online :bandid:. Sometimes I just stalk profiles to read their updated bios, if I like them I save them. Sometimes I just save bios to assess their behaviour if I have concerns for them. There were many instances I pinged people asking how they were just after reading their sad bios or something off in bios :fingercross:.

Sometimes I stalk to see if they got any new friends and stalk those friends' profiles to get an idea of what people they are getting involved with. I know it is none of my business but I get overprotective when I care and I screwed up because of that attitude so learning to uncare again. I let them die now.

Sometimes I just stalk profiles to see the new DPs they put and save them if I like the DP. Sometimes I just see last seen, to check when were they last online because there were times few people told me "I am busy", "Would love to talk to you but gotta go" then they say bye to me, then they were online for an hour at least after that :facepalm:. Seriously?? Come on!! Just say you don't want to talk to me, nothing wrong with that (I probably ask a few questions to know if I hurt you and apologize, that's all), I won't even come within a mile radius around you. Why lie?? Every time?? You talk when you need and when I needed you where were you?? Then I stop talking to them. I would still stalk the profiles after that, I don't know why, maybe to check on them. But the problem is I check on them a lot of times. That is not healthy, I know.

Sorry about that, went off a little bit.

Coming to the forum, I stalk profiles to see profile posts. Or to check on their recent comments, from profiles it is easy. Although I mostly hit follow if I find people's writings interesting enough or if I like them so that I can get stuff in my newsfeed. I unfollow people if I don't find their content interesting anymore or if they are posting too much filling all of my newsfeed or if they hurt me or if they start acting so immature for a noticeable amount of time. But even after unfollowing I check their posts, from time to time, like 3 or 4 times a week until one day I don't care about them.

And sometimes I just stalk profiles to get data, like how this person was on day 1, how this person is now, did the condition of the subject improve, and did the subject evolve. Many times I used the search bar to get the number of profile posts a certain user posted, I have a reason for that, if I say it here, it will hurt some egos (oh, trust me, it will hurt real bad if I put my observations on the table). But I used to do it for a different reason in the past, there was a time, in the first few months, I wanted to be seen and there were people asking "why aren't you posting anything?" and stuff. So I got into this rat race and I competed with others for some time (I used to post like like 3 posts on my profile almost every day in the beginning, quotes that came right out of my mouth, some I heard/read somewhere and stuff). So I used to use the search bar very often to get a look at content and profile posts from many "popular users", to get an idea of what kinda content they were posting and calculated their worth against my worth using some math formulas and made some projections. But then I looked back and realized there was no cat chasing me, then why was I even running? I could just enjoy walking. So I started posting less and less. Awww... I went off a little bit again. Sorry about that.

Sometimes I just stalk out of sheer curiosity or just because I admire the person. Sometimes I stalk because I hate the person but I am not sure why I am hating them (temporarily, I can't hate forever). I mean it is hard to get hated by me but the person might have done something to receive my hate, right?? So I stalk their posts to get clarity on what kinda person they are and how they are treating others. If all seemed good, then there might have been a mistake on my end, and then I would self-reflect and break my head over figuring it out. I would say sorry if necessary. If not my mistake, I stop stalking further.

Well, should I mention some profiles I stalk? I might as well do it.

Melody, Orange, Rapunzel, Stupid World (just read their content, you will understand why) and Administrator (to see his latest activity to know if he is active, cause I share some classified info to him, like James Bond 007 stuff :bandid:)

There are a few more whose posts I read secretly (just to observe and laugh at their lies, it gives satisfaction when the other person is lying and you know the truth, well, I am a liar too, okie, to keep the other person interested but I always tell truth if needed, I don't cover it up with more lies. When I start getting honest with you, hell yeah I will be honest with you and I expect the same level of honesty, mess it up, things won't be the same again with me), and some of them I probably stalk more than the profiles I mentioned before but I am not gonna mention them cause they can go put their heads in an ice bucket.

Oops... I went off a little bit again, sorry, voices.

Good night. Peace out.
First things first, you made a lazy ass work today ! I'd suggest a new tag instead of the current one it's "Zozo's profiler" by the amount of stalking and the things you stalk, I'm sure you'd have an idea about the people you've stalked till date. With the encounter I had with you on the chat room, I understand you don't disturb anyone though you stalk pretty good, so no harm there to whomsoever concerned.

It's good to text when a person is online, I love fast replies which I do believe makes a conversation healthy. Umm behavioral analysis with bios, Ahh I do remember you replied to my bio when I had a good one and when I changed it you did check on me (it was really nice of you)

Keeping an eye on someone we cared, is a good thing I won't disagree coz I keep any eye too on people I care.

Dps yes ! Ahh you've stalked me too, thanks for the DPs tho loved em' regarding conversations I'm not sure what to say, maybe we're similar at the conversations, we don't force a conversation ! I do try a few times when I like someone before I let em' go yea shit happens.

hehe ! never follow me then, I'm not much a fan of profile posts but I do post some shitty one's when I'm muted on threads for hours, I've been muted for 16 hours the longest personal streak.

Lol ! an evolving subject I'm now curious to learn about myself, please do stalk me. I was excited too when I landed on forum. I'm jus trying to have fun now.

Well yeah ! we can't hate someone forever, its getting interesting how much time you give to a person. Not only learning about them taking time to reflect upon yourself and trying to correct it. A good side of you I'd say.

I didn't expect you to mention a few profiles tbh, but thanks lemme go through a few at my own time, I've come across a few posts of Orange and Rapunzel. I've an idea of how the content is. Admin and James bond stuff I'll leave it to you.

Well, for the start I'm a pretty good liar I trust my lies to be artistic, I do give truth but only to a few on here. Lol hear my lies one day.

I am the biggest stalker. I check my friend's last seen, their friend list at least 4-5 times a day. I don't even know why I do all this :doh:
Well you gotta do what's needed to be done at times ;) if you're still not sure of why you stalk check the last comment Kamini you'll get an idea