• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's the max time you've checked someone's last seen on zozo?

i'm stalked and sexually harassed on a daily basis by Hades so i'm so use to it ,i can't be assed to check others ,
i only get wierdos in chat
so use to it i worry when i dont get stalked

i'm stalked and sexually harassed on a daily basis by Hades so i'm so use to it ,i can't be assed to check others ,
i only get wierdos in chat
so use to it i worry when i dont get stalked
Lets complain against him to your Hades :Cwl: may be he will stop stalking then

i had two who actually admitted to stalking me in chat ,that was funny and sad tbh ,even i had one who would comment on everything i was doing on cam from smoking a cig to chatting on cam with vips
@Hades attracts crazy female stalkers ,i get the wierdos

Arghhhh seriiousllyyyy but trust me everyone doesnt answer here trutu few play smart in answering.

Welll now what made you post this ;)
Wellll ahem ahem okies gotchaaaa dont be a dramaaa queeen bunnyyy boy .
Well for the start, I was checking someone's last seen and I happened to check quite a few times and I was bored to kill the time until the person's online I had to create one and finally the person's online :p

i had two who actually admitted to stalking me in chat ,that was funny and sad tbh ,even i had one who would comment on everything i was doing on cam from smoking a cig to chatting on cam with vips
@Hades attracts crazy female stalkers ,i get the wierdos
Lemme stalk you from today, you'll get a cheesy butter