• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's is the weirdest things a guest had done at ur home?

The weirdest thing happened to me was when of my relative had drunk and he vomited on the bed and at that time I was alone. It was a horrible feeling but Luckily it was only the bed sheets I need to change
:puke::relieved::heystop::cry1:

I am reading an article about some wine shop ????

Daaamit, while reading this.. for a moment i thought he might be a gay.. then the plot twist turned into something lol.
Haha the word gay reminds me other wired incident
Me n my snr TL had a client meet n he invited us home to discuss we really wanted the deal to be closed so both went happily to his house
Us :knocked the door
He : opened the door n we were in shock by looking at his pajamas which is floral (inside us laugh to hell)
Us : went inside n sat
He :
looking at me angry n gave a cunning smile to my snr tl
Weird part is he latched the door n it was scary he was looking at my snr tl n sat next to him n touching snr tl no ideal what's going on the way he spoke which turned to be he is gay
Asap we finished our work n ran away from der n
laughed to hell :Cwl: fortunately my snr lead got saved as I was with him

Haha the word gay reminds me other wired incident
Me n my snr TL had a client meet n he invited us home to discuss we really wanted the deal to be closed so both went happily to his house
Us :knocked the door
He : opened the door n we were in shock by looking at his pajamas which is floral (inside us laugh to hell)
Us : went inside n sat
He :
looking at me angry n gave a cunning smile to my snr tl
Weird part is he latched the door n it was scary he was looking at my snr tl n sat next to him n touching snr tl no ideal what's going on the way he spoke which turned to be he is gay
Asap we finished our work n ran away from der n
laughed to hell :Cwl: fortunately my snr lead got saved as I was with him

D savior:Cwl::clapping::Cwl:

One of my relative from my bhabhis native he was going and drinking in toilet and coming back bhabhi gave him dal which was half cooked and in the night he peed on bed