• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What's is the weirdest things a guest had done at ur home?

What's the weirdest things that ur guest or relatives done when they visit ur place?? :facepalm:

Mine : my frnd gor drunk n peed on my bean bag:facepalm::sarcasm::rofl1:

Now tell me urs just for fun
Hope u discarded that bean bag !

Wiredest thing happened recently when one of my relatives visited.
He is old man n wanted to use washroom (he is from village wer they use open area for pee) I had directed him to my bedroom wer it's attached bathroom,
The wired happened when he pee in my bedroom instead of using restroom... :hitthewall::cry1::angry:

Wiredest thing happened recently when one of my relatives visited.
He is old man n wanted to use washroom (he is from village wer they use open area for pee) I had directed him to my bedroom wer it's attached bathroom,
The wired happened when he pee in my bedroom instead of using restroom... :hitthewall::cry1::angry:
Lol vamci :Cwl:

Ths weirdest thing happend to me 1 month back when, i went to my grandma home....one guy from my mom side relationship idk who is he exactly came to my home and asked me to sit beside to him i sat... He eating kabab and I'm chatting in zozo, he suddenly correcting my hairstyle and beard with same hand without wash by saying shave your beard all ths
:spoileralert:.....u can imagine now how i felt that time (total that kabab oil on my hair and beard)
:sad1:

What's the weirdest things that ur guest or relatives done when they visit ur place?? :facepalm:

Mine : my frnd gor drunk n peed on my bean bag:facepalm::sarcasm::rofl1:

Now tell me urs just for fun
Hell wit tat experience.. My frnds drank enuf and was sleep in the road... Next mrng i woke up called up my neighbour brother and disposed them safely near the street dustbin.. Hell yeah.. Am dead :rock:

Ths weirdest thing happend to me 1 month back when, i went to my grandma home....one guy from my mom side relationship idk who is he exactly came to my home and asked me to sit beside to him i sat... He eating kabab and I'm chatting in zozo, he suddenly correcting my hairstyle and beard with same hand without wash by saying shave your beard all ths
:spoileralert:.....u can imagine now how i felt that time (total that kabab oil on my hair and beard)
Did u stop uncle from eating ur kebab smell hair n beard :Cwl: or he ate

Hell wit tat experience.. My frnds drank enuf and was sleep in the road... Next mrng i woke up called up my neighbour brother and disposed them safely near the street dustbin.. Hell yeah.. Am dead :rock:
Experienced same when all frnds on a trip, I saw a hangover movie in real life experience :map: one of my frnds was missing found him somewhere in fileds

Experienced same when all frnds on a trip, I saw a hangover movie in real life experience :map:one of my frnds was missing found him somewhere in fileds
My case was different, aftr they got concious... RIP for me...:angel: Hw cool na..? Those elephants stood on my back... Its a Miracle, am alive yet lol

when I was traveling to Chennai with my friend's dad,,.... Between r conversations... Suddenly he farted.....it was too horrible... :puke:
it Sounds like thunder:puke:now imagine how bad it was.... to breath that smell in a car with closed windows:cry1:
Still ur alive u have grt immune system loki:Cwl:

Daaamit, while reading this.. for a moment i thought he might be a gay.. then the plot twist turned into something lol.