• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what's going on in the hindi room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha ha ha (so guys here is the brother for her lovely sister)You don't even know how to troll well, sit and cry with your sister Jupiter.. that's not my name it's just a username, nick...you mean to say JUPITER your sister's real name ? omg she is Jupiter the massive planet here she's here stand her rules by by misuse of her moderator power's lol I think you are an escaped prisoner eat well first ha ha ha ha ha.
weakest response ever lol clap clap clap cant even think of anything creative to say lol pathetic ..... little man big cries haha

Superadmin plzz if u see take action

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-11-10-14-24-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-11-10-14-24-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 44
and mr.owner I earn my badge or it was given to me for some reason whatever but Jupiter is a mod How can she taunt me. She abused me in Hindi and she still dragging somiya karn in this she said she is in guest id to supporting me seriously
Hope no one will cooperate with the high ranking employees today, will give justice because the behavior of the moderator is bad .

Well it's not a new thing in room one girl(who has left forum because of those idiots)(even some so called sweet girls are included in that matter ) was suggesting some users to don't spam and other users who are even VIPs and Pros were fun of her.
Don't be toxic if you're a badge holder it's your responsibility to take care of all the users and members. I accept that sometimes we use wrong words in anger but it's so fxckin hard to define a person's mind set with just a few words.
We all got a personal life who knows the one cheerful person here, is suffering from mental issues. So it's a humble request try to keep a friendly environment around us. It's really important to make a good relationship among badge holders in at the end this site is a virtual brothel, we're the ones who try to make it a place where we can learn something. If we're fighting like silly animals, what kinda Pros , VIPs or Mods we're
Pardon me but it's my ideology for this matter.....

We all have enough real life issues, tension in our real life. We come here on zozo to get relaxed and have fun. Its not important whose mistake its. Why cant all such issues solve with patience, understanding , and listening each other's point. And of course it should not be discussed in open room rather in private , just my humble opinion. Love and care is only way to enrich zozo having n numbers of users , prospering day by day. Wish harmony spreads . Wish you all the best. Let me tell you guys , I am not any Bedge holder , just normal user. I dont know I have eligibility to put my point on such issue. But its hard for me to resist , when anything that affects , chat room and fun of users who come here to enjoy and have fun.

Last edited:
weakest response ever lol clap clap clap cant even think of anything creative to say lol pathetic ..... little man big cries ha

weakest response ever lol clap clap clap cant even think of anything creative to say lol pathetic ..... little man big cries haha
ha ha ha ha yes yes you can hide your tears by saying all this nonsense but who cares ? bro yes this is called uninvited guest came for dinner don't worry I'll feed you till then take care of your sister.

meanwhile me sipping coffee.

Did u know that:

middle of the 15th century in the accounts of Ahmed al-Ghaffar in Yemen. It was in Yemen that coffee seeds were first roasted and brewed in a similar way to how it is prepared now.

espresso-classy.gif

Last edited:
it's not something which is relevant to myself, but lemme tell you y should u react.. If people see that you let them demean you without standing up for yourself, well, then you are an easy target. You absolutely should react as soon as someone insults or belittle you, because the more you wait, the more it will be difficult to stop their behavior (their first impression is that you would be a good scapegoat, and you know that first impressions are quite persistent). If you immediately react, then you send them the message that they should leave you alone because it's them who are eventually likely to be hurt (and remember, most people like that are just cowards).

She holds grudges that's y she instigate ,insults,belittles n also manipulates other users to get reaction,each time u giv her dat reaction she wanted, she's motivated to continue to demean every person whom she doesn't like.a suggestion for her n It's important not to show your hypocrisy for ur personal grudge, hv seen her always talking abt past,..she might remain quite stubborn n grudge holder, she crave pain, shame, fear, even anger, how can she be a honest mod wid grudges...

Being a mod or admin is a difficult task. They cannot control all situation all the time (24/7). Please cooperate with them to have a nice friendly environment
I agree but the behavior of a horrible mod must be taken seriously for as long as their capacity to harm is significant, because they can have a huge impact on the morale and output of badge holders.

Ok so now everything is going to get into grouping now let's get info some points ...

@Gangster :
as u have abusing history so u will be in hitlist for sure to keep an eye on u to monitor ntg to happen again bcz of u

@Somaiya Karn :
Ok @JUPITER made some allegation on u calling u as abuser ........BUT DONT U KNOW WHAT U R N DONT UR FRIENDS KNOW WHAT U DO.......if the allegations are true then u need to fear n if not u no need to think of it even ......... Owners will look into it n get a solution for it but u thinking about it much

N others before uttering words n make a conclusion just do remember we can't decide anything without knowing what's happening just simply don't spill out of ur own n form groupings it's a community n all r equal here n THERE IS NO PLACE FOR GROUPINGS N DRAMA .......JUST CALMLY IGNORE N ENJOY THE CHAT

Ok so now everything is going to get into grouping now let's get info some points ...

@Gangster :
as u have abusing history so u will be in hitlist for sure to keep an eye on u to monitor ntg to happen again bcz of u

@Somaiya Karn :
Ok @JUPITER made some allegation on u calling u as abuser ........BUT DONT U KNOW WHAT U R N DONT UR FRIENDS KNOW WHAT U DO.......if the allegations are true then u need to fear n if not u no need to think of it even ......... Owners will look into it n get a solution for it but u thinking about it much

N others before uttering words n make a conclusion just do remember we can't decide anything without knowing what's happening just simply don't spill out of ur own n form groupings it's a community n all r equal here n THERE IS NO PLACE FOR GROUPINGS N DRAMA .......JUST CALMLY IGNORE N ENJOY THE CHAT
U need to add some points for her also stop being hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.