• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what's going on in the hindi room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CROWN

Sweetest Queen of zozo❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
why do i need to ping superadmin
Present of mod
Why do staff team need this type of mods who have only ego only use power wrongly.. Now I think if site mod has no respect for its staff team then talking about other mods wrong. what justice do we get hereScreenshot_20230410-221219_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230410-221430_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230410-223006_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230410-223053_Chrome.jpg
Awesome jupiter behaviour @Administrator @Pinkcandy
Screenshot_20230410-223100_Chrome.jpg

Why do you have to post this in public? Everyone knew that gangster is a known abuser, he got awarded with PRO from our chat owner for a reason. He did not earned it, it was given for a sake of some purpose.

When it comes with Gangster vs Jupiter, I will always go with Jupiter and be on her side.

When he is taunting me because he is his friend, he has not taken action against toppic1 because we have complaint section
Why do you have to post this in public? Everyone knew that gangster is a known abuser, he got awarded with PRO from our chat owner for a reason. He did not earned it, it was given for a sake of some purpose.

When it comes with Gangster vs Jupiter, I will always go with Jupiter and be on her side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-10-22-28-43-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-10-22-28-43-48.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 62

in these ss she called me "Ganduster" she abused me she's also a abuser why she is still a mod ?

and when we dont abuse ...no action is taken...and what we have to listen is u were a abuser before ...if someone is changed now then do uh want him to be absuer again.Always she repeats same line u all r abuser......Jupiter treat us like ants because she have power in her hands. very disappointed things we felt liked she is on the room we all leave the

she is abusing mein..... everyday she just do taunts on me.....I don't know what personal grudges she has....

she is abusing mein..... everyday she just do taunts on me.....I don't know what personal grudges she has....
she have personal issues with everyone who questions and not pays attention to her

and mr.owner I earn my badge or it was given to me for some reason whatever but Jupiter is a mod How can she taunt me. She abused me in Hindi and she still dragging somiya karn in this she said she is in guest id to supporting me seriously

and mr.owner I earn my badge or it was given to me for some reason whatever but Jupiter is a mod How can she taunt me. She abused me in Hindi and she still dragging somiya karn in this she said she is in guest id to supporting me seriously And she said "kiss my ass" wot how did she talk to me like this she is not my friend at all she is a mod....and if I'm a abuser why I'm still have my badge bcz I'm not doing anything wrong i am not abusing....then why did she taunt on me ?

sad but she already down her maturity in public adding my name I am abuser omg

I will be also always with Jupiter only.. I saw many times

Ok I am agree with you .But what was happening from last 2-3 days ..do u know about it ??
A girl who is new in this site struggling to connect with people.. she was trying to take help from admins and vip users, she was crying, also his health was also not good.
Gangster should not have to behave like that with that girl.. It's a crime she is in depression. It's not a justice.
Gangster Vs Jupiter
I will be always against Gangster why because whatever he has done with that girl is literally crime. She was expecting some help from users.
It's against humanity. It's a virtual site but as a VIP user your you have to understand your responsibility.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.