• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What "ZOZO" has given to you on 2023

Hello all,
Iam a newbie to zozo but within a couple of days I have got a lot of unexpected peoples here who treated me like their long term friend, don't know why and how but the bond I got here was too close, strong, special and real

Let me tag some of my gems which I got on zozo

First and Foremost (Now and Forever) it's always her and her name is @Kothamalli i can't explain what we have between us and I don't want to research also I love the way how it is so let it be, always be my marshu :kiss::inlove:

Here comes the most important one @Cassandra :hearteyes:she is not here on forum but she is always there on my heart :heart1:, she is my hon and iam her boo boo :inlove:

Next yelai angel uh ni dham leai @PRANISHA pearuku yeatha mari ava angel thanga, always be my machan angel uh :angel:

@magic_starz nu oru visham janthu irundhuchi avana ipo kanom, miss you da magiczz uh "tissara" :rock:

@Madhunika night shift machan Iva :Cwl:, when ever you are low come or feeling lonely am always here for you machan

@Aadhirai hey Ms.red :angryred:neengalum than, always stay smileeee

@Maayaa ❤️ hey mystical eyes, you are always my kaanazhagi ;) (wink nd blink), missing you Budd soon come to wall

"Aporom kadaisiya than vandharu vinayak" apadi vandha va than en millu kutty @MillaN uh Millan won't share her food, so don't share me also millu :tso:, "idupazhagi:heart1:"

Dora(aka) spring onion(aka) swetha nu oru unregistered Id uh:Cwl:

Apo apo peasum vibisha, jasminee

Nama vaathiyar @satz uh
Nanbar @aakash_vj
Aporom Bois @Luffy @krish_delhi @kallakadhalan @musicstealer

Inum par palar, thank you for all you peoples made my quarter year :inlove::holiday::Like:

"LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST MY PAVLOVA, MISS YOU DI EN CHELLA PAVS (aka) PALGOVA":inlove:
Why u need wife when u sorounded by sluts translate then u got a song :Cwl: